Will Freezing Tempuratures Outside Affect Juice Shipment?

WVfem

Okay..so my 510 starter kit hasn't arrived, but the temps outside are severely cold. Also I've ordered bottles of juice from Johnson Creek. These packages will sit outside on my porch till I arrive home from work in sub-freezing temperatures. Will this affect the juice? :unsure:

What if your juice actually freezes? The HIGH temperature at my house today was 5. Not wind chill, actual temp... 5 degrees Fahrenheit.

5 degrees? LOL. No one in a civilized society should ever have to put up with that!!! MOVE!!!!! Just kidding, I knew people from Rochester Minnesota. Badge of honor. Made fun of the people from the NE. Would move there and keep the house temp at 72. Walk outside at -20 and pass right out. Hopefully someone would run across them before they froze to death.

Anyway, I know this ain't the lounge, but couldn't resist. Sorry WVFem.

I live in Saint Paul, Minnesota.. It was -5 degree yesterday. This is a girl I know that woke up and saw here car like this 15348_1186160415696_1278840132_2444616_7477113_n.jpg

MnDOT Extends Travel Advisory In SE Minn.

"MnDOT says motorists in those areas should stay home through midnight Wednesday. In southwestern Minnesota, the agency has eased the restriction but still asks people to avoid driving into the evening.

The majority of the snow is done falling, but whiteout conditions still exist in southern Minnesota as strong winds continue to whip around up to a foot of new snow"

5 degrees? LOL. No one in a civilized society should ever have to put up with that!!! MOVE!!!!! Just kidding, I knew people from Rochester Minnesota. Badge of honor. Made fun of the people from the NE. Would move there and keep the house temp at 72. Walk outside at -20 and pass right out. Hopefully someone would run across them before they froze to death.

Anyway, I know this ain't the lounge, but couldn't resist. Sorry WVFem.

LOL, FTJoe...I enjoy hearing your comments. It was actually warmer here today, and we've had no snow accumulation. My packages haven't arrived, and, seeing the posts in this thread about all the bad weather and snow pics, I feel lucky.

What is all that white stuff? ;)

I'm not sure, I heard a story once that called it snow, I think, but I'm sure it was a fairy tale. We don't get anything that looks like that in South-East Texas!

The temps PLUMMETED to 72 today here in Floriduh, cant find the wood for the fireplace.

Someday, I will find you all, and stuff a snowball down your pants. :P