Really Hard Draw On A 901?!

Is this normal??? I got my first 901 model a week ago and it literally feels like I'm trying to suck a whale through a straw!!! I know some models have harder draws than others but this is different, it's as if the holes in the atty are all completely plugged up... Has anyone else had this experience, and if so, is there anything I can do about it? The irony is it's still under warranty but since I bought it from Heaven Gifts in China, I'd have to pay shipping to send it back to them for exchange. Grrr... angry.gif

Well if it was like this since the start it's probably a bad atomizer. I've had a few like this before (although not 901) Sometimes they just don't air very well. If you have dripped in it and it's become a harder draw over time then you've clogged the atomizer some how and it needs to be blown out.

Sounds to me the air flow holes might have not been drilled out. What battery unit are you using it on?

I'm just using a matching 901 battery... I noticed that the atty has one hole on the side, is it suppose to have more?

What kind of juice you using?I had that trouble with J.C. it seemed to plug up the atty's real fast.

well, I only got it a week or so ago, not really enough time for me to have used a bunch of different juices. I've only used Tasty Vapor's juice so far.

Yeah I noticed the 901 has a harder draw than most ecigs. I figure it's because it only has one hole. This one time the draw was really hard like it was clogged. I just blew the atomizer onto a napkin by blowing through the one hole. Seemed to work better after that.

well the 901 does tend to have a harder draw then say a 510 due to only having one hole but this should help. Put your lip on the hole on the side of the atty like it is a flute and suck thru it just once or twice if the atty is working you will be able to draw a good amount of vapor this way if not take it off the batt and remove the cart put a napkin over both ends and blow throw the same (side) hole. i hope that works for you these are things i do with my 901 all the time some times dust or stuff from your purse or whatever can enter that one hole and mess it all up.

Edited by Gazoo

Yeah I noticed the 901 has a harder draw than most ecigs. I figure it's because it only has one hole. This one time the draw was really hard like it was clogged. I just blew the atomizer onto a napkin by blowing through the one hole. Seemed to work better after that.

Thanks, I'll go try that!

well the 901 does tend to have a harder draw then say a 510 due to only having one hole but this should help. Put your lip on the hole on the side of the atty like it is a flute and suck thru it just once or twice if the atty is working you will be able to draw a good amount of vapor this way if not take it off the batt and remove the cart put a napkin over both ends and blow throw the same (side) hole. i hope that works for you these are things i do with my 901 all the time some times dust or stuff from your purse or whatever can enter that one hole and mess it all up.

Yeah, I would think that, but it's been this way right from the beginning before finding its way into any dust or fuzz... :turned: