Just When I Thought It Couldn't Get Any Better...

Galex

Today I got some juice from Vapor Talk (Dulcis and Tobacco), along with the 510 adapter for the Passthrough that I stupidly ordered the wrong adapter for. Chris sent me the 510 FREE OF CHARGE, even though I was the bonehead who ordered the wrong one. Customer service doesn't get any better than that! Oh, and did I mention that I placed this order on Saturday and that it was shipped out within like a couple of hours?

So I've experienced the Passthrough and...wow. I love the Spade for it's battery durability and portability. But the Passthrough is outstanding in terms of vapor production and consistency. I haven't tried it at 5v yet (through the handy-dandy wall adapter that comes with the PT). But rest assured I will very soon. Right now I'm glued to my computer.

As for the new flavors, I'm digging the Dulcis. The traditional tobacco to me is more nutty than tobacco-y. Not bad, just not really what I was expecting. I think I'll probably try mixing it with the Mentha just to see what that's like.

Anyway. Chris, my hat is off to you. I could not have asked for a more pleasant introduction to the world of vaping mods and satisfying juices.

Believe me you, Chris is a great guy when it comes to forgiving us boneheads.

The Traditional Tobacco is my favorite vape of all, Dulcis is a close second. I also like the Cappuccino, but I only vape it when I want a different taste. I guard my VT flavors closely and use them sparingly until I get all of the rest of the juice I have ordered from other suppliers, converted into vapor and empty bottles, then it will be mainly VT juices for me.

Ya man Chris has been awesome to me as well and really goes above and beyond of what is expected.

Hell I called the vaportalk line once and left a message stating I hope I'm a winner and a few days later I got a PM asking for my address. This was before I ever even tried the VT juice so I figured he's send me acouple tiny tasters to sample and what I got was a 2 whole bottles free of any charge of the Midnight and Colada (which are both 5star rated juices IMO)before they were even released. That was a pretty awesome surprise in my mailbox that day.

Thanks Chris.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines