Mrs K Has Returned !

Hi Guys. FINALLY, Mt Versuvius blew, and Holly has come home ! I thank the sweet Lord that she wont read this, cause my opening sentence would SURELY merit a thunderous rap across the back O' my head. She is still not out of the woods, but forward progress is forthcoming. Everyone at VaporTalk, thank you, thank you, thank you ALL from the bottom of our hearts for all the warm wishes and prayers for her speedy recovery. Only God knows if THATS why she is better, but I know they helped me and made my stress a lot easier. Its a testament to how wonderful a world VaporTalk has created, and i am proud, humbled and honored to be a part of it and have you guys as friends. Now, I know I havent been on here all day, but Im a gonna go snuggle with my bride, ( not too tight ), and Ill be here tomorrow. ( Maybe later when she zonks out ). Thanks again guys, Love to you all !!!!! :jump:

So very glad to hear the good news. I'm happy you are both home, that she is on the mend, and that she won't read your post. Have a nice snuggle and I'll be looking forward to hearing from you tomorrow. I (and I'm sure everyone else) have missed your posts.