Totally Wicked + glycerin experiment

Vacker1229

Hi all,

I mentioned I ordered the 30ml of 36mg Super-High (chocolate as they were out of unflavored) from Totally Wicked for $29.99 +shipping (all nic strengths=same price), well I received it 3/17. I promptly headed over to crafts store into the cake and candy supplies area - purchased Wilton Glycerin (food grade) 2 oz for $2.50 and Wilton Candy Flavorings (4-pack with Cherry, Cinnamon, Creme de Menth, Pepperment - ea 1/4oz.) for $5.49. Didn't know what flavorings they had and there really was not a selection. For my immediate urge to create my own flavored juice - I settled.

I decided to use the mint flavors together (as I love True Menthol from PureSmoker.com)

I used my syringe for measurements. Used dropper from Totally Wicked for glycerin into syring cuz that stuff is very thick & syrupy.

5 ml Totally Wicked Chocolate 36mg nic

3 ml Glycerin

1 ml Creme de Menth flavoring

1 ml Pepperment

10 ml = 18mg nicotine

Well I vaped all day yesterday and it wasn't bad, actually pretty darn tasty. Very close to True Menthol but not exactly.

Observations:

- tastes like menthol

- chocolate barely noticable

- holy vapor! heavy vapor, probably cuz of glycerin

- glycerin very thick, actually need to cut it with flavorings

- still somewhat thicker than premade juice

- used more carts than i typically do (normal daily use is 7-10) used 9-12

- burning taste when cart is empty is somewhat different (pretty nasty actually) very metallic

All in all this could prove to be a frugal way to vape, cuz i get double the amount of juice if i cut it in half myself, even though i am vaping more. I will keep you all posted on any further issues/concerns.

This could come in very useful especially if juice becomes outlawed in the future. Great work! I'd be interested to know what other flavors they had.

as far as flavors where I went shopping -- basically cake and cookie flavors, i.e. vanilla, butter, almond, rum. But of course there are dozens of flavors by Lorann but I can only find them online, and i was in a hurry to experiment. I may try my local Chef's Supply store as they may carry the Lorann flavors or at least some of them. of course if outlawed you will still need to get the Totally Wicked, and if i feel something is in the works with cutting us off, then I will stockup baby!

Edited by Vacker1229

Caramel Flavor sounds like it could be good.

I did try the Riskee by PureSmoker which is a caramel flavor. Caramel is basically burnt sugar -- so yes Riskee has a burnt taste.

sidenote: I know about caramel cuz i make candy in the winter months for gifts. Caramel= butter+sugar+clear corn syrup (more sugar) and you cook it till it browns aka burns.

Riskee juice is good, but it doesn't taste anything like Carmel to me. and I LOVE Carmel.

I also love caramel, come christmas time I will send you some of my homemade caramel candies. There is a wait list for them but I could bump you to the top o' the list. :D

here is another link for flavors to mix with 36mg+glycerin+flavor.

these are water based not oil-based, I understand the water-based is better for atomizer as oil-based will actually clog the atomizer.

http://www.bickfordflavors.com/item.asp?id=141&range=4

Bickfords comes recommended by others who create their own juice.

Hi all,

I mentioned I ordered the 30ml of 36mg Super-High (chocolate as they were out of unflavored) from Totally Wicked for $29.99 +shipping (all nic strengths=same price), well I received it 3/17. I promptly headed over to crafts store into the cake and candy supplies area - purchased Wilton Glycerin (food grade) 2 oz for $2.50 and Wilton Candy Flavorings (4-pack with Cherry, Cinnamon, Creme de Menth, Pepperment - ea 1/4oz.) for $5.49. Didn't know what flavorings they had and there really was not a selection. For my immediate urge to create my own flavored juice - I settled.

I decided to use the mint flavors together (as I love True Menthol from PureSmoker.com)

I used my syringe for measurements. Used dropper from Totally Wicked for glycerin into syring cuz that stuff is very thick & syrupy.

5 ml Totally Wicked Chocolate 36mg nic

3 ml Glycerin

1 ml Creme de Menth flavoring

1 ml Pepperment

10 ml = 18mg nicotine

Well I vaped all day yesterday and it wasn't bad, actually pretty darn tasty. Very close to True Menthol but not exactly.

Observations:

- tastes like menthol

- chocolate barely noticable

- holy vapor! heavy vapor, probably cuz of glycerin

- glycerin very thick, actually need to cut it with flavorings

- still somewhat thicker than premade juice

- used more carts than i typically do (normal daily use is 7-10) used 9-12

- burning taste when cart is empty is somewhat different (pretty nasty actually) very metallic

All in all this could prove to be a frugal way to vape, cuz i get double the amount of juice if i cut it in half myself, even though i am vaping more. I will keep you all posted on any further issues/concerns.

You're the Julia Child of vaping .

334itl4.jpg

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines