Kanger Subtank Mini Output Shortage?

duke9023

I got my subtank mini yesterday and when it works it's great and I don't know if it's the box mod I have (Dovpo-DT-50) or it's the subtank itself....That box mod is the only battery I got that can fire it....but it will work good then all of a sudden I go to hit it I keep getting a reading on the screen that says output shortage....I unscrew tightin it back down fool around for a minute and it will work great again for awhile and then back to output shortage...what does that mean and does anyone have a fix?> could it be the box mod or the tank or what causes an output shortage anyways?

The center post of your box-mod should have a screw-top... try turning it counter-clockwise by half a turn and see if that fixes the issue.  If not, turn it another half-turn (and continue testing and unscrewing) until the issue resolves.  The issue is the center pin on the subtank is not making a GOOD connection to the center post of your mod.  This is why they are adjustable... not every tank's center pin is the same length...