105Mg Us Sorced Nic - Un-Flavored? - Wow!

I am looking for any opinions of this supplier.

A customer of mine alerted me to his CraigList ad. and told me that he offers 105mg nicotine for $40 for a 30ml. - I found his web-site.

It is 6 months old and most of the links do not work yet.

- Personally, I think this is too dangerous to be on the market, on the grounds that it would only take 35 'typical-size' drops can kill a full grown, healthy, adult, male.

- - Way too easy to use as a weapon. Just IMHO. - - - It will only take one e-death to ban all of it. - not like Chantex. The 300 suicides, so far, is OK because it was just smokers, after all. [As they were gonna die anyhow]!

Hell, I really enjoy empowering smokers with the ability to quit smoke for the first time in their lives. - After 7 months it is still a miracle product to me! I thank God and Hon Lic every day of my 'new found life'. - I do not care how that may sound. - I am trilled with being un-scared of ever retuning to tobacco, for the first time in 40 years!!!.

Thanks for any response at all.

RustyVape's 2nd post

I agree that these high nic juices are in the long run going to cause issues and bad news. I don't think anything over 24mg should be sold.

As a note when talking about your prices and products please make sure it's done ONLY in the suppliers open forum. Moving this thread.

I agree that these high nic juices are in the long run going to cause issues and bad news. I don't think anything over 24mg should be sold.

As a note when talking about your prices and products please make sure it's done ONLY in the suppliers open forum. Moving this thread.

C'mon Chris, I expect more than that. I guess the rest of us that can't stay off the cigs with 24 should just give up vaping and go back to analogs? Kind of the same do or die mentality there. Either make 24mg work or sorry, keep smoking or quit cold turkey. Only those with a lesser nicotine addiction are allowed to vape.

:blush:

Christopher, I fully apologize. I did not intend to try to sneak in an ad. I thought I was just stating a fact.

Travis, I fully agree that 36mg needs to be available. However, I think we would all agree that there does need to be a limit. Crap 1000mg should scare everyone.

Correction: a lethal dose with 105mg liquid would be ~ 11.4 drops or .57ml. Pure nic would work out to 1.2 drops. If my math is accurate.

Here is his CraigsList ad: His link

C'mon Chris, I expect more than that. I guess the rest of us that can't stay off the cigs with 24 should just give up vaping and go back to analogs? Kind of the same do or die mentality there. Either make 24mg work or sorry, keep smoking or quit cold turkey. Only those with a lesser nicotine addiction are allowed to vape.

Hey Travis, I'm taking off my moderators badge here and laying down my sidearm. I was a 2-1/2 a pack a day smoker, I stared with 24mg and it had adverse affect on me, I went to the 36mg juice and it got worse. I couldn't sleep and went through several weeks of depression. I am not a mamby-pamby, psychobabble kind of guy, but I know when something is not right with my head and I think that the higher levels of nicotine did me no good. As for the cigarettes that I smoked before I started on vaping, on September 17th, I was smoking either Pall Mell Reds or Marlboro Medium or lights. So I'm sure I'm used to a high level of nicotine at 2-1/2 packs per day. Chris has spent a lot of time, energy and money determining what is and what isn't true and good in the eCig world. I agree with him when he says the 24mg is as high as should be available to the general public. Currently this is a self policing market, and if the market does a good job of policing itself then there will be no need for extreme government regulation.

Edited by TheSmokingMan

Hey Travis, I'm taking off my moderators badge here and laying down my sidearm. I was a 2-1/2 a pack a day smoker, I stared with 24mg and it had adverse affect on me, I went to the 36mg juice and it got worse. I couldn't sleep and went through several weeks of depression. I am not a mamby-pamby, psychobabble kind of guy, but I know when something is not right with my head and I think that the higher levels of nicotine did me no good. As for the cigarettes that I smoked before I started on vaping, on September 17th, I was smoking either Pall Mell Reds or Marlboro Medium or lights. So I'm sure I'm used to a high level of nicotine at 2-1/2 packs per day. Chris has spent a lot of time, energy and money determining what is and what isn't true and good in the eCig world. I agree with him when he says the 24mg is as high as should be available to the general public. Currently this is a self policing market, and if the market does a good job of policing itself then there will be no need for extreme government regulation.

I understand that 24mg is enough for even some heavy smokers. Nicotine however effects different people differently, and for some people 24mg is not enough. I was one of those people. I tried 24mg and although it helped me cut down, it could not kill the cravings to a point where I could only vape and not smoke. I ordered some 36mg from wordup to see if it would do the trick, and sure enough it did. The cravings were still there, but not as bad. I've seen people on ECF that say they had to start out at 48mg to get any satisfaction.

The absorption rate for nicotine can vary person to person. Two people can smoke the same amount of cigarettes, and one can have higher levels of nicotine in their blood. Someone who smoked like me and inhaled deeply, holding it in for a second before exhaling and smoked the cigarette down to the filter, is going to get more nicotine than someone that takes a shallow drag and/or doesn't smoke the entire cigarette. Our bodies metabolize differently, and a lot of nicotine, especially with vaping, doesn't make it into the lungs. We are left with nicotine on our lips and in our mouth, that is metabolized and not introduced into the blood stream.

I'm one of those people that can smoke 4 cigarettes at the same time (been there, done that) and chain smoke 3 more, so 7 cigarettes in a 15 minute span (I once worked a job where I could only smoke at breaks and have done this) and not feel the slightest big of a nicotine buzz. Maybe my body absorbs the nicotine differently than your, but like you, I know when something is not right in my head as well, and think the lower levels of nicotine did not do me as much good as needed.

As I try to tell some people, just because one person is satisfied on 24mg, does not mean another will be. I don't really like being the new guy on the forums and getting into a confrontation with the owner and his mods, but I will continue to stand by my actual, been there, done that knowledge, that some people need 36mg.

Edited by Travis798

Well, there you go! What more can a guy say?

Also, don't feel like you are getting into a confrontation, we ae not that way here. If you don't take an offensive position no one will take a defensive position, there is plenty of room here for debate and there is no reason for anyone to feel disenfranchised because of their opinion. We all believe in free speach and it is promoed here, this is not like other forums.

Edited by TheSmokingMan

I have to agree that there HAS to be a limit. I would not have any objections to 24mg being that limit, I think 48 is too high. Im probably not opposed to compromising and making it 36mg. But, I agree with Thesmokingman, we MUST police ourselves, lest Big Brother step in and do it for us. Travis, you may very well be able to tolerate 36 or 48mg, AND use it responsibly. BUT, I would MUCH rather see you make the attempt to lower your nic level, which will call for some willpower on your part, than to just let ANY bozo sell rocket fuel nic levels to any OTHER bozo that will buy them, and see someone lose thier life, or worse, a childs life. Now, dont get me wrong, Im all against preaching and regulating, but if its in the name of safety over self control, I have to lean on the side of safety. Especially when EVERYBODY still gets what they want in leaning that way. You STILL get your nic fix, although it may take, what, a week to get used to a lower level. And the rest of us STILL get to vape without worrying about Bozo, or Big bro. I was a HARDCORE chainsmoker, 3-4 packs a day of Camel for 30 plus years. I wouldve outsmoked John Wayne without batting an eye. I started on 36mg, went down to 24, barely, and I mean barely noticed it.

Edited by keenan

Yes that's exactly it...really Travis are you kidding me? I've created an entire line of videos as well as this large forum dedicated to helping people get off of analogs, I've spend hours and hours of my time answering emails, posts, Youtube PM's, tickets, chat room questions and your going to tell me I'm handing out a do or die mentality. Absolutely Amazing Travis.

You have to remember there are more things at play here, much larger in fact. Suppliers talk and not everything makes it to the forum, already a child managed to drink a 10ml bottle of E Liquid. It was a few months back and poison control was involved. That kid is damn lucky he didn't die. A 30ml bottle of 104mg strength E Liquid contains in total over 3,100MG of nicotine in a single bottle, that's an incredible amount of nicotine.

Unfortunately there are irresponsible people that leave that liquid laying around their house and if a child every manages to get a hold of a 104mg 30ml bottle there is a very good chance if that kid drinks enough he will die. Then guess what? The FDA is going to have more back up than you could ever imagine. Electronic Cigarettes will be pulled off the Internet faster than you can light that cancer stick of yours. Worst of all the supplier has to deal with the fact their product killed a child, whether it was there fault or not. I sure as hell don't want that on my chest. You may think the FDA is coming down hard on us now, but really it could be much worse, they are watching. When people die other agencies get involved.

I'm sure you can argue there are far worse products laying around the average person house hold but the fact of the matter is the electronic cigarette and even more E Liquid is under the scope right now and all it will take is one big screw up and poof gone. Who ever is selling that strength liquid is not only selfish but stupid. People like that are going to bring down this entire market.

I really don't appreciate that comment. There is a much bigger picture here and we're looking at this in the long run, making sure everyone can keep vaping. If you need liquid that high to quit smoking your going to need more than the e cigarette your going to need a miracle.

already a child managed to drink a 10ml bottle of E Liquid. It was a few months back and poison control was involved. That kid is damn lucky he didn't die.

Dam, I am dumbfounded that this has not been used against us (yet). I'd think all the news syndicates would be all over this. I think it may have been better for you to PM that little piece of news IMO.

We are left with nicotine on our lips and in our mouth, that is metabolized and not introduced into the blood stream.

OK, so how does chewing tobacco work? I'm not confronting you. I just want correct info to be here.

--

I would think that the upper limit should be somewhere between 36mg and 48mg MAX.

Anyone needs more than 48mg has an easy solution. (Just read the third to last statement)

I tried 36mg, It made me feel like I had 3 pieces of Nicorette gum on my mouth (Very yucky, to say the least). So, I dropped down to 24mg, and was fine. 8 moths ago we all believed we were absorbing 98% of the nic that is the juice we are using. Then about 4- months ago a few EFC members had their doctors test there blood for nic concentration. There were, for the most part, heavy 36mg vapers. One in particular Vaped extra heavy for the 4 hours just before the test. The results were about 1/10th that of a smoker. Others tested their urine and or saliva for Cotinine. The results backed up the blood-test results. [i am very surprised that this is not discussed more].

As far as I know no one has figured out what happens to the other 90%. I assume that we just can not absorb it through the lungs.

I also assume that absorption through skin is near 100%. IE the patch.

I do not intend to make this a recommendation, I am only stating what I did, when I could not vape enough nic. I simply dripped 2-3 drops of 36mg on a Band-Aid. I never did it more than once per day. And yes, it did help with the cravings.

After 4 months on 24mg, I easily reduce to 11mg in one step. Every now and then I get pissed are extremely frustrated, I'll vape some 24mg for a bit and then return to my 11mg.

Hope this helps you Travis.

Edited by RustyVape

Yes that's exactly it...really Travis are you kidding me? I've created an entire line of videos as well as this large forum dedicated to helping people get off of analogs, I've spend hours and hours of my time answering emails, posts, Youtube PM's, tickets, chat room questions and your going to tell me I'm handing out a do or die mentality. Absolutely Amazing Travis.

You have to remember there are more things at play here, much larger in fact. Suppliers talk and not everything makes it to the forum, already a child managed to drink a 10ml bottle of E Liquid. It was a few months back and poison control was involved. That kid is damn lucky he didn't die. A 30ml bottle of 104mg strength E Liquid contains in total over 3,100MG of nicotine in a single bottle, that's an incredible amount of nicotine.

Unfortunately there are irresponsible people that leave that liquid laying around their house and if a child every manages to get a hold of a 104mg 30ml bottle there is a very good chance if that kid drinks enough he will die. Then guess what? The FDA is going to have more back up than you could ever imagine. Electronic Cigarettes will be pulled off the Internet faster than you can light that cancer stick of yours. Worst of all the supplier has to deal with the fact their product killed a child, whether it was there fault or not. I sure as hell don't want that on my chest. You may think the FDA is coming down hard on us now, but really it could be much worse, they are watching. When people die other agencies get involved.

I'm sure you can argue there are far worse products laying around the average person house hold but the fact of the matter is the electronic cigarette and even more E Liquid is under the scope right now and all it will take is one big screw up and poof gone. Who ever is selling that strength liquid is not only selfish but stupid. People like that are going to bring down this entire market.

I really don't appreciate that comment. There is a much bigger picture here and we're looking at this in the long run, making sure everyone can keep vaping. If you need liquid that high to quit smoking your going to need more than the e cigarette your going to need a miracle.

Chris, I don't actually think that you have the do or die mentality. If I did I would not be a part of this forum. What I was saying was that the mentality that 24mg is strong enough, and if not, too damn bad, borders on the same thing if you stop and look at it. That was, and still is exactly what I get from reading "I don't think anything over 24mg should be sold".

I'm talking about a person needing 36mg. You are talking about the dangers of 105mg. I'm not defending the selling of 105mg nic, although I can see where it would come in handy if you wanted to cut and make your own juice, but if you purchase nic that high and don't take precautions for yourself or children that may be around, really thats on you. As an example, I'm a staunch supporter of the 2nd amendment. I do not believe that we should ban guns because they have the potential to hurt or kill somebody. I have quite a few firearms in my home. I have one on my person 98% of the time. Somewhere along the line, we have to start taking responsibility for ourselves and stop trying to rely on the government to protect us from ourselves. I don't believe in trying to pick and choose what I want made illegal for safety and what I don't.

What we are talking about here is using a product outside of it's intended use. You can vape the hell out of 36mg and while it might make you sick, it's not going to kill you. We are talking about drinking this stuff. I guess we can ban most cleaning supplies, along with aspirin, Tylenol, and other OTC medications since if you swallowed an entire bottle it could have some ill effects. If used in the manner it is intended, 36mg is safe. If used in a manner outside of what is intended, not much in our homes is safe.

The bottom line is, I'm prepared to take responsibility for myself, and whatever products I may have in my home, whatever they are. If you don't want to sell anything over 24mg because you have concerns of safety, thats fine, but don't try to force those concerns on me and other vendors. I'll assume my own liabilities, they can assume theirs.

Dam, I am dumbfounded that this has not been used against us (yet). I'd think all the news syndicates would be all over this. I think it may have been better for you to PM that little piece of news IMO.

OK, so how does chewing tobacco work? I'm not confronting you. I just want correct info to be here.

--

I would think that the upper limit should be somewhere between 36mg and 48mg MAX.

Anyone needs more than 48mg has an easy solution. (Just read the third to last statement)

I tried 36mg, It made me feel like I had 3 pieces of Nicorette gum on my mouth (Very yucky, to say the least). So, I dropped down to 24mg, and was fine. 8 moths ago we all believed we were absorbing 98% of the nic that is the juice we are using. Then about 4- months ago a few EFC members had their doctors test there blood for nic concentration. There were, for the most part, heavy 36mg vapers. One in particular Vaped extra heavy for the 4 hours just before the test. The results were about 1/10th that of a smoker. Others tested their urine and or saliva for Cotinine. The results backed up the blood-test results. [i am very surprised that this is not discussed more].

As far as I know no one has figured out what happens to the other 90%. I assume that we just can not absorb it through the lungs.

I also assume that absorption through skin is near 100%. IE the patch.

I do not intend to make this a recommendation, I am only stating what I did, when I could not vape enough nic. I simply dripped 2-3 drops of 36mg on a Band-Aid. I never did it more than once per day. And yes, it did help with the cravings.

After 4 months on 24mg, I easily reduce to 11mg in one step. Every now and then I get pissed are extremely frustrated, I'll vape some 24mg for a bit and then return to my 11mg.

Hope this helps you Travis.

The PG with the nic dramatically slows the absorption rate of the nic through the skin. At least thats what DVAP says on ECF. He seems like a pretty smart guy, I'm going to have to assume he knows what he's talking about.

All this stuff has been hashed out for the most part on ECF. It's hard to find because the forum is so big, but I've read what I could find on all of it. What I am led to believe, is that the levels of nic we are messing with, such as 36 and even 48mg, are safe. I assume if they were not safe, we would have had problems by now. I'm sure I'm not the only one that has spilled some on myself or ended up with quite a bit in my mouth while in the learning stages.

Chris, I don't actual....l assume my own liabilities, they can assume theirs.

While I agree that there a many house hold products and various other items that could cause bodily harm (which I mentioned) the bottom line is the FDA is looking for a reason to make these products illegal and once they have something they will work to get the support of other agencies (which can create laws). Should we take responsibilities for our on actions, of course. But we see people sue McDonalds for spilling hot coffee on themselves.

The headline will not read "Idiot leaves 104mg liquid around for child to drink" headline will read "Electronic Cigarette Juice kills child" Once this happens senators will be running to the plate to place harsh penalties against any merchant selling E Liquid and Ecigs. Then they'll add penalties for the attempt to import.

As for other suppliers carrying 36mg this will become less and less as manufactures in China are dropping it from their lists because of, you guessed it, safety concerns.

While I agree that there a many house hold products and various other items that could cause bodily harm (which I mentioned) the bottom line is the FDA is looking for a reason to make these products illegal and once they have something they will work to get the support of other agencies (which can create laws). Should we take responsibilities for our on actions, of course. But we see people sue McDonalds for spilling hot coffee on themselves.

The headline will not read "Idiot leaves 104mg liquid around for child to drink" headline will read "Electronic Cigarette Juice kills child" Once this happens senators will be running to the plate to place harsh penalties against any merchant selling E Liquid and Ecigs. Then they'll add penalties for the attempt to import.

As for other suppliers carrying 36mg this will become less and less as manufactures in China are dropping it from their lists because of, you guessed it, safety concerns.

I understand what you are saying, but I don't think encouraging the ban of anything over 24mg is really the answer. I guess honestly it's a non issue to me. If 36mg does become unavailable and I haven't weened myself down to less by them, I can just head to blip labs, based out of Arlington Tx, and order some 75mg nic and cut it myself. I read that their nic actually taste much cleaner than nic from China anyway, and people seem to be able to get by vaping much less than the China stuff at the same nic %.

I'm hoping I'll be down to 24mg by then. I'm currently vaping 30mg ecopure heavily and smoking cigs as well, which makes me wonder if it's mental, ecopure nic is less than stated, nic from wordup is more than stated, or if 6mg really makes that much of a difference. I guess 6mg might make that much of a difference, since 36mg can keep me off the analogs, but not without a fight. I struggle at 36mg but manage. I don't have the willpower for 24mg. I guess thats why I'd hate to see anything over 24mg go away. There are more people out there like me and worse, that vaping would no longer be a viable option for.

Whether I physically need 36mg or just mentally need it, doesn't change the fact that I need it. Hopefully I don't need it for long, as I'm missing out on all kinds of flavors I'd love to try, but I'm not there yet. For now, it's at least 36mg or the cancer sticks. That fact makes the "anything over 24mg not be sold" comment very personal to me, which is why I felt compelled to say something. Obviously if it were 24mg max or nothing, I'd opt for 24mg. My point is that I shouldn't have to make that choice. We are adults, lets demand we are treated as such.

I understand what you are saying, but I don't think encouraging the ban of anything over 24mg is really the answer. I guess honestly it's a non issue to me. If 36mg does become unavailable and I haven't weened myself down to less by them, I can just head to blip labs, based out of Arlington Tx, and order some 75mg nic and cut it myself. I read that their nic actually taste much cleaner than nic from China anyway, and people seem to be able to get by vaping much less than the China stuff at the same nic %.

I'm hoping I'll be down to 24mg by then. I'm currently vaping 30mg ecopure heavily and smoking cigs as well, which makes me wonder if it's mental, ecopure nic is less than stated, nic from wordup is more than stated, or if 6mg really makes that much of a difference. I guess 6mg might make that much of a difference, since 36mg can keep me off the analogs, but not without a fight. I struggle at 36mg but manage. I don't have the willpower for 24mg. I guess thats why I'd hate to see anything over 24mg go away. There are more people out there like me and worse, that vaping would no longer be a viable option for.

Whether I physically need 36mg or just mentally need it, doesn't change the fact that I need it. Hopefully I don't need it for long, as I'm missing out on all kinds of flavors I'd love to try, but I'm not there yet. For now, it's at least 36mg or the cancer sticks. That fact makes the "anything over 24mg not be sold" comment very personal to me, which is why I felt compelled to say something. Obviously if it were 24mg max or nothing, I'd opt for 24mg. My point is that I shouldn't have to make that choice. We are adults, lets demand we are treated as such.

Travis, I ABSOLUTELY understand where youre coming from, having been a HEAVY smoker, and "jonesin" when I accidently bought 18mg once and had to wait for 24mg. And while, in theory, I totally agree with what you are saying, that its just another infringment on our rights in this "whats best for the masses" legal world, the only issue I have is the safety aspect. Yes, you are right, not EVERYONE should be held accountable for the actions of a few, but in some instances we MUST, and SHOULD, when children are concerned. Now, all of us here disagree on this on various levels, and thats great that we can voice our opinions here like adults. And like SO many issues, we can discuss it till we are blue in the face, and in the end it wont amount to a hill of beans, because some government agency is going to make a decision based on the absolute LEAST amount of logic available. What raised everyones hackles here, is NOT the issue you raised so much as the WAY you raised it. I am not the only one here who thought your first post aimed at Chris was a little harsh. Intententionally or not, ( and I'd like to think not), it came across as a personal nudge on someone who has devoted COUNTLESS hours, resources and energy to keep the world of vaping a respectable, and more importantly, responsible place. The fact that the word "cigarette" is associated with vaping, gives us 3 strikes walking up to the plate. If it wasnt for people like Chris, who PASSIONATLY believes in our right to vape and has done so much for that cause, I shudder to think how hard it might be to get 5mg of nic right now. NO ONE here , I think, disagrees with the general base argument you set down, and I would think EVERYONE here would agree you should have the RIGHT to get the level of nic you need or desire. However, this NOT being a perfect world, concessions must be made to appease the powers that be, to make EVERYONE a little happy. Again Travis,it just came off a little personal . The first line read "C'mon Chris I expect more than that". I had to re-read that several times before I realized you DIDNT mean you expected more from Chris. An honest and simple mis understanding. Like Mrs. O'learys cow, a huge fireball started from something small. And other than that, I personally WELCOME and relish the fact that we have a forum where we CAN voice our different opinions in a constructive way.

Edited by keenan

Another problem I believe is the devices themselves and how efficiently they turn liquid into vapor.

We have managed for the most part, to create battery devices that actually last a decent amount of time. They also deliver better power, however atomizers are still lacking. For example I often use 24mg when vaping with my Spade however when I move over to the passthrough I just can't take 24mg, it will give me a headache. I use 16mg instead, sometimes even lower. Headaches are a sign of nicotine overload.

So it just goes to show that the device also makes a big difference, I know when I had my 510 there was times when using 24mg I still wanted more nic and I just wouldn't get the hit I wanted. Of course I could have moved to 36mg but I thought that was just much to high. I think the next step for us is to work on an American made atomizer which can burn liquid incredibly officiant. I'm willing to bet money that we wouldn't need to use nicotine levels quite as high. :)

I spent several hours writing a response to the other posts in this thread. - That is, until I realized that my original topic, and all of my side issues, are being completely dismissed, and ignored.

Please note that posts older than 7 days will be automatically deleted

What is the point in continuing this thread if it is going to be, recycled bits, in a week?

Only 10% of the nicotine is actually absorbed by vaping. This is huge and is pro vape! IMO. Why not pursue it?

If I can only get one answer, this is the top one! Please, someone respond please.

Oh yea, Please edit my OP as necessary, as you see fit. Then move it back into the light. I will not forget ya for it, if you do.

Do you have a source to back that up?

Also initial post edited. Moving to lounge

Chris, I know the 10% was a number thrown around a while back on ECF, but AFAIK, it is showing to be incorrect. Current estimations that I read put the figure at around 30-40%. PG and VG both bind to the nicotine, which means that much more nic will be exhaled with the vapor than cigarette smoke, since the smoke doesn't bind its self to the nicotine in the same way. VG is worse about this, and it shows for me, considering I'm now on VG and find myself vaping more. That would also explain why when I posted last night I thought there was a bigger difference between the 36mg I was vaping (PG) and the 30mg ecopure I was vaping last night. The nicotine difference is probably right, yet I'm exhaling even more than I was with PG, and therefore need to vape more to make up that difference. I'm now holding the vapor in longer, therefore exhaling less vapor, and it seems to make a difference. Granted I'm smoking 36mg I got from Wordup now, but I haven't needed a smoke today.

If you were to look into the research of smokers self-titrating, you would find that we do a remarkable job of maintaining the levels of nicotine we are accustomed to. We will vape more when we are getting less nicotine, and vape less when we are getting more.

Chris, I know the 10% was a number thrown around a while back on ECF, but AFAIK, it is showing to be incorrect. Current estimations that I read put the figure at around 30-40%. PG and VG both bind to the nicotine, which means that much more nic will be exhaled with the vapor than cigarette smoke, since the smoke doesn't bind its self to the nicotine in the same way. VG is worse about this, and it shows for me, considering I'm now on VG and find myself vaping more. That would also explain why when I posted last night I thought there was a bigger difference between the 36mg I was vaping (PG) and the 30mg ecopure I was vaping last night. The nicotine difference is probably right, yet I'm exhaling even more than I was with PG, and therefore need to vape more to make up that difference. I'm now holding the vapor in longer, therefore exhaling less vapor, and it seems to make a difference. Granted I'm smoking 36mg I got from Wordup now, but I haven't needed a smoke today.

If you were to look into the research of smokers self-titrating, you would find that we do a remarkable job of maintaining the levels of nicotine we are accustomed to. We will vape more when we are getting less nicotine, and vape less when we are getting more.

I agree I've always found it interesting how we manage to self regulate the amount we take in.

This is another reason I can't wait until we create an atomizer here in the US. I honestly think a better atomizer might be able to solve this issue. When I vape on the PT I only need to use 16mg, however when I vape at say 3.7v I need 24mg most of the time. More power seems to deliver the nicotine well but I think a better atomizer would solve the issue at lower volts. Either way some interesting points :)

I agree I've always found it interesting how we manage to self regulate the amount we take in.

This is another reason I can't wait until we create an atomizer here in the US. I honestly think a better atomizer might be able to solve this issue. When I vape on the PT I only need to use 16mg, however when I vape at say 3.7v I need 24mg most of the time. More power seems to deliver the nicotine well but I think a better atomizer would solve the issue at lower volts. Either way some interesting points :)

It's funny that I clicked over here and read this right at the exact time I'm reading people saying this very thing on ECF. A better atomizer on 3.7 volts could do a better job then the current atomizers at 6 volts. Eventually what will happen, assuming Vaping is here to stay, and I don't see any way that it's not, even if the FDA tried to nix it, is that better atomizers will provide a better vaping experience at lower volts. We will get better delivery of nicotine along with longer lasting batteries. The more Vaping catches on the more it will be improved upon.

One of these days.. we will have vaping nirvana. Until then, I guess we simply do what we can to get by. It's kinda funny really. Right now according to ex smokers we are cheating and getting off easy, instead of quitting cold turkey. One of these days, we will be viewed as the ones that "struggled" to quit. Lol.

I personally have nothing against tobacco companies, as they simply provided a product that I wanted, and even improved them (the additives they put in are for a reason, preservatives, quick nic hit, etc, all the things I expected from cigs), but I actually see a day, probably no time soon, but some day that smokers will not be ostracized, because there won't be any!

Do you have a source to back that up?

Also initial post edited. Moving to lounge

Thank you!

Here is one of the main thread that I referred to:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/nicotine/30623-blood-test-lab-results-nicotine-levels.html

I am off to look for more.

Edited by RustyVape

-

OK, here is the ECF thread on urine test results, as promised. The first 6 pages of bickering are not worth reading, except on page 6 - #57 where Kate51 mentions "Ruyan testing of plasma (blood) the level would be about 1/10th the amount absorbed from cigarettes".

home-test-nicotine-blood-levels-7

I'd recommend skipping to Kate51's post #68.

The Ruyan testing of plasma:

Effect of an E-Cigarette on Cravings and Withdrawal .PDF

I am off to look for more non-ECF links on this.

Christopher, Here is snip of post page 6 #56 of the Blood test thread, (posted above):

grimmer255 11-02-2009, 06:24 AM

"I think it also has a lot to do with which device you use as well. I went through several devices until I found the one that really satisfied that hunger for nicotine. I even went down to 6mg because of how well the device delivers the nicotine".

Travis, Links Please. I would very much like to give correct info to all my friends. (Post them if you got them). Otherwise, I will look for them.

-