Vt Capp & The Spade

Jeffb

I had a bottle of VT Cappuchino lying around that I had ordered a couple of weeks ago. I tried it in my 510 at the time and it was OK, just didn't have the distinctive capp taste I was looking for. Today I tried it in the Spade and it was awesome! I attribute it to the higher voltage that just made the flavor jump out. I think this Capp is gonna give the Dulcis a run for its money in my book. :icecream:

Good to know - something to look forward to. I have two bottles of capp. I tried it, but it didn't realy taste like anything I recognized. I know my buds are still messed up, and I'm breaking in an atty, so I was hoping it would taste different later.

I have heard people talk about the "sweet spot" and now I know what they mean. The 3.7v and the Capp just came together for me perfectly. Some juice just doesn't cut it at the higher voltages. I think I remember Chris saying the V/T juice is made with higher voltages(such as the P/T & mods) in mind. I haven't tried it on my PT at 5V yet but I'll let you know.