Lucy's 1St Xmas Pic

Awwwwww, soooooooooooooooooooooooooo ccccuuuuuttte !!!!

I remember my daughter's xmas's. They were the best especially when they were old enought to go with me to cut our xmas tree's.

They always seem to get the best ones.

Congrats !!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!

Very cool Green. Cherish these times. They grow up way too fast. There's just something about having a little one around at Christmas, they bring a renewed sense of excitement. :thumbsup:

Adorable! Yep, great times. My are 4 and 6 so they're getting to the age where they get stuff I like to play with too! :whistle:

lol mine are 5 and 6 and they got shu shu pets during summer from grandma and i play with them more than the kids i think :D

She's beautiful! I'm sure she'll have you wrapped around her little finger for years and years! My daughter still does, and she's almost 18!

LOL! Yup, my daughters 23 and Im still putty in her hands compared to my boys. An old Irish Proverb -

" My son is my son 'till he takes him a wife, but my daughter's my little girl all of her life "

" My son is my son 'till he takes him a wife, but my daughter's my little girl all of her life "

I like that. And in my case, when I took a wife the wife became the daughter of the parents and I got pushed to the back of the line behind the 4 grandkids and the two daughter & laws (my brother's also married w/2 kids). My parents raised two boys and then replaced us with our wives. Now we stand at the back of the line. :|