Dovpo E-LVT MINI

Hello again, fellow vapers !

Got a brand new product magically sent during the Chinese New Year Holiday !

Our vape store here got two E-LVT Mini's somehow before they're even available on the Net.

Wow, this thing is great. I already own the E-LVT 2.0 its predecessor, and love it of course.

However the Mini with its great hand fit and awesome function won me over.

The only thing missing from it is the flashlight, he he. Kind of miss that.

So.

Here's a pic, I'm sure you've seen some pics on the net but here's a few:

MOD_Dovpo_ELVT_Mini_4_m__03184.142446810

IMG_6102.png

20150203162445.jpg

So, on with the review !

Gosh this thing is neat. Seems even more water resistant than the 2.0, having the buttons underneath solid silicone this time.

Adjustable pin housing, fixed pin inside. I like the look of the gray one but I could only get blue, which is oddly missing from most internet pics of the e-lvt mini.

Goes from 1.0-9.5 volts, and 2.0-35.0 watts. My model is counter-intuitive, with the wattage gain button on the bottom of the screen, lowering on top. Wonder if I got a pre-screened model or if they're all like that.

Fires my iClear 30S and my Aspire Atlantis really well, tanks never warms up like my other mods, including the E-LVT 2.0.
It's got an easily opened battery well, no more finding a screwdriver to change the battery.
I prefer to remove the 18650 battery and charge it with my own charger, but the Mini also comes with a way to charge the battery internally. I would imagine this would be a bit slow of a charge.
However, removing the battery is a breeze compared with the 1.0 / 2.0 . Simply spin the dial.
I'll get more pics up tomorrow when it's light out.
SO let's see what else, it has an overheat protection module, When the temperature of the chip reaches 95 C / 203 F the device will stop working and display 'high temp'. Wow, 203 F. And like I said, with extreme heavy vaping there's no heating of the unit or tank.
It's resistance range is 0.2-3.0 ohms. Max Output Current is 14 amps.
It measures 99mm x 31mm x 39.5mm. Madee out of zinc alloy and silica gel.
Also, it's got all the normal APV goodies like short circuit protection, low voltage protection, battery reversal protection.
Oh, and see yes I see now what I suspected was true, the enclosed charger is only 600 mAh which will take 3-5 hours to charge.
Withoutt vaping, if the battery (18650) goes below 3.2 volts it wont fire.
During vaping, if the battery drops below 2.8 volts, it will cease and show 'protection' in the oLED screen. This is important for people who use inadequate batteries, heh. Also the Mini shuts off once it goes over 15 amps output.
Yes, you MUST USE A BATTERY THAT CAN REACH OVER 10 AMPERES CONTINUOUS DISCHARGE CURRENT with this device.
Check your batteries thoroughly. I can recommend the ones I've found to be the best, just message me. They're 30AMP Hi drain with a C rating of 14.2 , made in japan, pretty hard to beat. That's better than a sony vtc5 by the way, heh.
Anyway while that last statement may be debatable, the MINI certainly is not, Its a great unit, I got mine out the door from a local shop for $80.
Unlike the 1.0 and 2.0 you cannot vape while charging, as the charger goes into the firing pin. Again, I recommend a Nitecore Charger and that way you're never out of vape power if you have two batteries. One in the vape, and one charging.
Battery life seems same or better than the 2.0, but of course it depends on the wattage you're using !

Screen shows battery level, ohm resistance, watts, and volts. Shows puff time when firing button is released.

Really easy to read, very clear oLED screen.

So........ get yourself an E-LVT MINI, they're great in the hand and on the go !

DJC-vape420.png

HAPPY VAPING EVERYONE !!

Hi there again, vapers.

Got some more pics and more info about the E-LVT Mini.

So I ran the thing down to it's limit on battery level, looks like it shuts off at 3.35 volts.

A little low, but that's okay if I charge it up again real soon, which I normally do.

The battery well is very thin, some 18650s will be too wide to fit. I've found 18mm-18.5 to fit where 18.7 won't.

Disappointing as my favorite batteries are real close to 19mm. Sux.

Anyway, this APV is operating wonderfully !

Here's some more pics, got some pics of the battery top and some more stock pics from the site.

(shows firing pin top)

(shows battery lid)

(shows the 3 models of the E-LVT Mini)

(shows pin top removed)

So, I'm having great fun with this MINI, i've dropped it 5 feet onto linoleum over plywood, survived just fine !

I've also gotten it pretty wet. It's got a higher water-resistant rating than it's predecessor, the 2.0 .

That's about it ... just wanted to share more pics and again say I'm thrilled with my MINI E-LVT !!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for your compliment, @gag8tor .

Wanted to let everyone know, the release of the E-LVT MINI has been DELAYED because of feedback from their PRE-RELEASE MODEL, which I own. Apparently, they forgot to put a vent hole !!! Heh.

So, we're not sure, but we've heard they're going to put a hole in the battery cover lid, which would make this model no longer IPX5 water-resistance. My idea would be to install a 'hidden vent hole' like we see on the E-LVT and E-LVT 2.0 . Still not sure where that hole is actually, and I've looked. Perhaps thru the cover as there are 2 circles which couldd possibly be 1-way air valves.

Anyway, expect to wait a bit longer for your MINI to arrive in shops....

All the best. Keep vaping.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines