The Freak Show rda review

So i have had a few ask me how I was enjoying the freak show so here are my thoughts. From here on; I will use FS instead of Freak Show.

I built the FS with 2 coils of 24 guage wire with seven wraps for a total resistance of 0.4 ohms. The coils were placed right over the air flow vents. The unit came with grub screws and i left them in, still to early to say weather they are better than the normal screws. I used cotton bacon as the wiq and used it on my 18650 cartel mech mod.

The unit does come with spare o-rings and a full set of philip screws.

Now building on this unit is typical as other RDAs. I do feel the post holes are big, i was able to feed both leads in the center post without any issues.

The FS hands down provides the best flavor out of all my RDAs. The draw is real smooth and no matter which juice i used it tasted phenomenal

If you are into clouds, then this isn't for you. The FS is the lowest cloud chucker i have. I believe that since the coils are .right over the air vents they do not get super hot. You can fire the mech a sec before you draw on the FS for more vapor if its a must.

On the positive side of coils not getting hot, the unit does not get hot nor does your mech mod. You can vape till your battery goes dead.

Not sure what else i can say but will be happy to answers questions. Again; please remember this is only my opinion and nothing ore than that.

J

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines