Nautilus Mini - power settings

ecignut

Hi all you Nautilus Mini users out there - I am about to buy one - I think - I know everyone's taste is different but I am wondering about volt and wattage settings - more for taste than vapour - I would be using 50/50 juice - tobacco flavours only. Any info. advice or comments would be welcome - I use a Innokin MVP by the way.

With a device that is variable voltage/wattage, you can only use one at a time, so you either set for voltage and use it that way or you set for wattage and use it that way. You can't use both at the same time. Sorry if you already knew this but we get many people who don't know. :)

Now that that's out of the way, whichever one you decide to go with (most prefer watts but you might not), start at your lowest setting. Vape. Turn it up by one or two. Vape. Repeat until you get a slightly burnt taste or it makes you cough. Back you settings down a notch or two. That should be the sweet spot for that particular juice. You'll have to dial it in for different juices as some prefer hotter than others. I've noticed that fruit juices prefer a cooler setting while bakery flavors like it hotter. :)

Thanks Tam - I did not know about the setting thing - I thought you could set the volts and the wattage to any setting that shows on the screen - quite new to the variable settings thingflower.gif I have a K1 tank at present - I will try with that as well.

It's kind of like you have one pot and you want to boil water. That one pot is your battery device. You can either set it on the top of the stove (we'll say this is voltage), or you can put it into the oven (we'll say this is wattage). You can't set that one pot onto the stove and into the oven at the same time. That's an easy way to think of wattage and voltage. :)