Chuck Chuck Chuck....review

CNubel

Great review! Very cool unit. I've not heard of this before. I like that you can pay through Amazon.com, especially since I have a $200 amazon gift card for Christmas. :D I'll give this some consideration.

Great review! Very cool unit. I've not heard of this before. I like that you can pay through Amazon.com, especially since I have a $200 amazon gift card for Christmas. :D I'll give this some consideration.

You're not gonna go wrong with a Chuck. Its a real work horse.

:)

Nice review. You did a great job. I hadn't heard of the Chuck before either. I think I have enough stuff now (unless I really do get the VP/PT), but I do like seeing the reviews.

Glad you enjoyed it. BTW, Too much stuff ??? Never enough. :)

Great review Doc, thanks! This will probably be my next unit (after VP PT I guess ;)). I really think I'll like the 6V option. Going to have to start thinking about custom graphics. Hm...

You're right, you just can't have too many excellent vaping devices! I'm going to need a new storage method though -- and sooner than later.

What you're seeing is about 1/8 of my personal library. I read a lot.

Way to go! thumbsup.gif Reading is good for you. That backdrop only made me wish I could see the titles. ;) We have books everywhere too - way more books that wall space to keep them. Sigh.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines