My Dad Was Vaping In The Doctor's Office!

My mom told me that my dad was vaping in the doctors office and nobody said a word to him. She said he just vapes where he wants and hasn't had a problem yet. Now here's the question: He's been vaping for about 6 weeks on a 510. Should I get him a Spade for Christmas? Think he's ready to "graduate"? :lol:

That is AWESOME!

Well if he has been using the 510 for that long without an issue, then maybe he is ready for a custom mode. The only problem with custom mods is that it can raise eye brows sometimes. But because he's older I think most people will realize he isn't doing anything shady.

If he likes his 510, maybe he'd like some extra batteries (or Mega batteries) or a PCC. I just got my Spade today, but I don't think I'll be taking it out of the house much. I bought it more for the big vapor production, not the battery life. and it is awesome. I'd just rather stay under the radar when I'm out in public. I say find out why your dad likes his 510, and, maybe, what he doesn't like about it. I know that my father, no matter how old I got, never thought I needed to make any decisions for him

I've also done it in the waiting room and inside the exam room. I did it this past Tuesday, and when the doctor came in I had just exhaled a lot of vapor and he said Nothing. I had told him before about it and he said it was okay so I guess he figured it out. In the wait room, I did it next to a deputy sherif, and he nor anyone said anything. I just got my Spade today, and w/ that thing I'm worried about it looking like I'm doing drugs! I mean this thing does sort of look like a crack or meth pipe! What do I say, or do. I would hate to have a run in w/ an ignorant cop, and being I will be in New Orleans tomorrow night in the quarter where there are a lot of cops, I just don't know. My Kissbox isn't working worth a damn, so I will have to rely mainly on the spade, since it produces vapor like a 510 but longer.

I had only had my ecig for about a day when I had to go to my regularly scheduled Dr's Appt. My doctor knows that I smoke and has given up chewing me out about it, lol.

Before leaving the exam room, I wipped out my ecig in front of him and took a hit then said, "So, Doc, what do you think about this?"

He kinda looked shocked for a sec. and then said, "OH, you've got one of those e-cigarettes!" "But what's the point? You give up one addiction for another"?

I said, "Yes, but hopefully this one won't kill me."

He said, "Well, be sure to read the Surgeon General's warning on those".

And that was it. I haven't bothered to look and see if the Surgeon General actually has a warning on ecigs, but I just know that no matter what it has to be better than smoking analogs.

I'd never have the nerve to do that, jj, but I agree with you. It has to be better than analogs. I can't believe the changes in me since I started vaping - all good things - and it has to be because of quitting the analogs. Hey, I even changed in that I started reading, then joining, then actually participating in this forum. So far, it's all been good.