Loving The Spade

Galex

Got my Spade and Passthru today. Popped the battery in and started vaping and wow...very nice. I got the Mentha 16 mg juice with it and that has proven to be much better than the 11 mg stuff I was using. I also elected to just go with direct dripping...more flavor and more vapor.

I stupidly ordered the wrong adapter on my passthru so that will have to wait for now until I get some 901 atomizers.

I'm quickly becoming a convert.

Put a note in the order comments when you order from the store next and I'll send ya one out no charge :D

You are one nice guy! For that, soon I will buy something off you. After I run out of Arno's liquid samples I'll buy your sample collection. Also, if you keep selling the VP/PT, I'll buy that off you after Christmas. I originally planned on buying it from Parked like I did with the Spade but he has plenty of toys that I can buy from him later. Does that sound like good karma to you? :thumbsup:

Put a note in the order comments when you order from the store next and I'll send ya one out no charge :D

Wow. Thanks! That's some serious customer service, especially when the customer is the one who messed up!

Will do. And many thanks again.