Kanger EMOW

logan108

Ah no! I hate when I go in for something and then come out with some thing else that doesn't turn out being amazing! I say try for a few more days, or not. If you can go in and exchange to what you already know and what you already like! "Why fix what isn't broken?" :)

Just a update as I've used the EMOW I have grown to love it and now believe that taste of liquid can be better in certain tanks than others. I'm debating pretty heavily now on if I want to go back soon and get the nautilus and if I do if I would rather have BVCs or BDCs or a combination.

Hey guys I changed my coil last night and I believe I made a mistake I had closed the airholes when changing it and forgot to reopen them while I was letting it sit and then also tried to vape it while the airflow was completely shut off and I believe it popped my coil is this possible?

I don't think it popped from having the air cut off. It is possible that you had a bad coil. I have had brand new Kanger coils pop on the first draw. When it comes to coils, Kanger has a poor track record in QC. I have taken several new coils apart and have seen the coil touching the side of the head casing.

This is a pic of one I took apart, brad new out of the blister pack. You can see the coil is almost touching the side of the casing'

KPT-New_Stock_Coil.jpg