Pcc Question

I'm thinking about getting my dad a PCC for his 510 for Christmas. Do you guys have any suggestions about a particular one to buy? Are they worth having?

I'm thinking about getting my dad a PCC for his 510 for Christmas. Do you guys have any suggestions about a particular one to buy? Are they worth having?

I got a black one(Metal)from Altsmoke for 24$ and it works fine ..I havnt run it through heavy use yet but it works with auto and man batteries..I only think there is one model out there available in many colors..But for the 510 user its a must have on the go.....

I use one of for my 510 everyday at work. Been using it for 2 1/2 months now, and it works awesome. It takes a little bit longer to charge on than the wall plug, but it still gets the job done before the other battery dies. For the price I sure am happy I got it.

Have a PCC and a 510,It's not fast enough for me. I just carry a pocket full of mega batteries and use my car charger.

Where did you get your mega batteries? I think I will buy him some of those and some VT juice instead. He has a car charger if he goes out of town.

Where did you get your mega batteries? I think I will buy him some of those and some VT juice instead. He has a car charger if he goes out of town.

Got the 5 pack from esmokeclub with a 5 hole charger,couldn't be happier with service or price. they sell 5 packs of attys got one of those and they are holding up pretty good.