My First Batch of E-Juice

My stuff came in yesterday and I mixed up my first batch of e-juice last night. Since I like Suicide Bunny's Sucker Punch, I decided to try to make something that resembled that recipe. I made a 10ml batch with these ingredients:

4.2ml 36mg Nicotine Juice (50/50)

.8ml Propylene Glycol

2.9ml Vegetable Glycerine

1.2ml Dragonfruit flavoring

.6ml Barvarian Cream flavoring

.2ml Amaretto flavoring

.1ml (2 drops) Sweetener

Targeting a 15mg/ml concentration of nicotine in this batch...

I mixed this up really well and let it sit overnight. This morning I cleaned a Nautilus Mini tank and put a new coil in it. I loaded up the e-juice and let it sit in the tank for 30 minutes or so to saturate the coil.

I'm really stoked with the flavor of this! As for matching the Sucker Punch, it's fairly close. I may need to back off the Barvarian Cream just a tad and add a little more dragonfruit, but I'm calling my first attempt at this a success! I can't wait to try this again with some of the other flavors I bought! I also need to go find some 1ml syringes so I can make sure my measurements are more accurate. I have some 3ml and some 10ml syringes and they worked really well for this recipe...

That's great JohnnyFog. I need some inspiration like this. I'd love to try my hand at it one day!

Deanna

It was quite easy to do. I made a 30ml batch of it tonight and tweaked the flavorings just a tad. I took the dragonfruit up just a notch and backed the cream down a notch. I'm gonna let this batch sit for a couple days before I load it up and see if it has any effect on the flavor.