2 day old EMOW battery failure

My daughter received the EMOW kit for Christmas. She used it lightly for 2 days and then put the battery on the charger overnight. When you screw it on the charger the lights around the fire button light up different colors as well when you unscrew it. But the battery won't turn on, I have tried one click, 2, 3, 5, multiple hits for 10 seconds and nothing. I took it to a local vape shop and they tried multiple different chargers but nothing. I ended up buying her a new battery. I have emailed Kanger multiple times but they won't respond. I have read where they had issues with early versions, but haven't found anything that will correct the issue. I feel Kanger owes my daughter a new battery, but obviously they don't feel the same. Is there anything else I can try or is it simply DOA?

Thanks

NCH

Kanger warrants their batteries for 30-days, IIRC, but you must return them to the place of purchase (with receipt).

Sorry to hear she is having issues with the battery... sometimes you just get a bad one.... But, if you take it back to where you bought it, they should honor the 30-day warranty, replace it, and handle the return to Kanger on their end.

Her brother bought for her and he is stationed in ND and we are in NC. I don't want him having to deal with this, I may just buyer another battery to have as a back up. My son has a very stressful job in the USAF, he is a Crew Chief on the B-52 STRATOFORTRESS, ONE BAD AZZ Jet and it has the longest history of flying than any other aircraft that I am aware of. I stand next to a BUFF and just stare at it and wonder how in the heck can this thing possibly fly, lol!!!!!

Sorry to hear this happened right out of the gate for your daughter. It's good to see you and her haven't given up over it. These things can/do happen sometimes. As you mentioned, having a back up or even more than one is important to have to keep things on the right track. Doesn't mean it has to be expensive, just something to get her by until she can get another to replace what she likes.