Is It Too Good To Be True?

nana

I just saw a post that someone (sorry, I'm so excited I can't remember who) said they ordered a 510 from Arno. I checked and he does have them in. I checked his atty page and it still says they are temporarily out. For some strange reason I checked his pull down list. They were listed!! I placed an order (he has a limit of 3, so that's how many I got). The order was completed, so I'm thinking I have some LB's on the way. Please, oh please, let it be true.

I just saw a post that someone (sorry, I'm so excited I can't remember who) said they ordered a 510 from Arno. I checked and he does have them in. I checked his atty page and it still says they are temporarily out. For some strange reason I checked his pull down list. They were listed!! I placed an order (he has a limit of 3, so that's how many I got). The order was completed, so I'm thinking I have some LB's on the way. Please, oh please, let it be true.

Thats what it sounds like.

I currently use Arnos LB 801's on my VP2 as per the recommendation of VT Chris and it's such an incredible match I cant believe it. The amount of vapor I get from it is so tremendous. I actually get a thicker bigger vapor using this combo than I do using my 510 on a Silver Bullet at 6 volts. It does not have quite the throat hit as the 6 volts but the vapor production totally exceeds it.

Derek

That's why I've been wanting the LB's. Everyone here brags about the amount of vapor with them and the VP2. I can't wait to try it! Now my only problem is I didn't want to order the VP/PT until I had some LB's and now they are sold out.

That's why I've been wanting the LB's. Everyone here brags about the amount of vapor with them and the VP2. I can't wait to try it! Now my only problem is I didn't want to order the VP/PT until I had some LB's and now they are sold out.

I don't really want to take away from VT's sales or anything, but since they are sold out, dietsmokes still shows VP PT's in stock. You might try ordering from there if you just can't wait. :)

Well, I was on his site the other day and his pull down list didn't have those options. He must of added those options but forgot to take off the temporarily out. I believe it is true! :D

Edited by Schizophretard

801 is a generic term popularized by the DSE801's. Kind of like saying "Penstyle Atomizer" Although he sells those atomizers as 801's (which is fine) The actual model number is a 302. :) I can tell by looking at the threads inside the atomizer. The are hands down my favorite atomizer on the market. It's the same atomizer Janty uses on the Kissbox and Janty Stick sets.

OK. I'm totally confused now. I have a bunch of kissbox classic attys (for the stick) and they don't look anything like Arno's lb models. The kissboxes have 2 large holes in the thread end and I can't see any holes in the Arno LB. Plus the LB are shinny black and the KB are matte. What am I missing here?

I am also really confused. I get that the 801 LB is a 302 and that Arno calls it a 801.

What I am looking for is a 2 hole 80l or 302, I don't care if it is low bridge or high bridge. The only reason I am looking for this is something that Chris stated in another post about the VP PT.

@Chris - Is your preference still the 2 hole atomizer on the PT? If so, which atomizer are you using?

I am only asking this, because the 801's that I have are low bridge and there is way to much air flow. I have been using the 510 on my PT. I am missing the flavor that the 801 produces.

I am trying not to kick this issue up again. Sorry.

I know that the kissbox classic atty is a 2 hole model. You can get them at jantyusa in the TAWA model for about $9. In my opinion, they don't work as good on the VP units as the ones tha Arno sells. I've tried them both.

Is this the Atty you are talking about JM?

http://myvaporstore.com/cartzip/user/view_product_details.php?pid=45

I bought several of these when I was waiting for Arno to get more stock. This is the difference that I noticed between the two different 302's

The ones from myvaporestore are 2 hole it produced the same amount of vapor, but with less airflow than the 4 hole Arno has.

The ones from myvaporstore are matte ande the ones from Arno are shiney.

They both have the hard plastic tip

The 2 holes have a silver ring and the 4 holes have a gold ring.

At first I was dissapointed because of the diminished airflow, but now after several weeks of using them I like it. I will probably change my mind on that once I start using the 4 hole again. I might save the 2 holes and only use them with my VP-PT because I don't think I could handle extra airflow and take a long hit with this thing using a 4 hole Atty.

That's exactly what I've been doing, I was so itching to buy the VP-PT, but wanted to get some of those LB, then saw a post saying it was sold out!!! :(

Is this the Atty you are talking about JM?

http://myvaporstore.com/cartzip/user/view_product_details.php?pid=45

I bought several of these when I was waiting for Arno to get more stock. This is the difference that I noticed between the two different 302's

The ones from myvaporestore are 2 hole it produced the same amount of vapor, but with less airflow than the 4 hole Arno has.

The ones from myvaporstore are matte ande the ones from Arno are shiney.

They both have the hard plastic tip

The 2 holes have a silver ring and the 4 holes have a gold ring.

At first I was dissapointed because of the diminished airflow, but now after several weeks of using them I like it. I will probably change my mind on that once I start using the 4 hole again. I might save the 2 holes and only use them with my VP-PT because I don't think I could handle extra airflow and take a long hit with this thing using a 4 hole Atty.

Yep! That's the one. I like them but not as much as the 4 hole.

I'm showing how much I really don't know about all of this still, but I'd like to know about this air flow thing. I understand that you get less air flow with the 2 hole atty's than the 4 hole atty's, but how does that affect the vaping? I really want to stock up on the LB's, but could only order 3 from Arno. I will be ordering some from VT when they come in, but I wouldn't mind having another place I could get them from - just in case. If I understood what difference the air flow makes, I could make a decision. I think. I could just order some and compare them myself, but thought I might save myself a little bit of trouble (and money) if someone could explain the difference.

There are so many things to that go into the airflow it's hard to explain. With that said, some custom units have a tight draw so the 2 hole atomizers make it hard to take a drag, it's almost like your atomizer is clogged so you can't get a good amount of vapor. Then you switch over to the 4 hole and your golden. It's also a prefrence thing, for example our Admin Royce used to smoke cigars so he prefers a tight draw because that's what he's used to. Hence he gets the 2 hole and doesn't care how hard the draw is. Someone who smokes say a Marl Light is probably used to a very easy draw and wouldn't like the 2 hole on a custom mod.

THEN there are mods that do have VERY good airflow and are very strong such as the VP PT in which case sometimes (again this is preference) a 2 hole atomizer might be better. (A 4 hole will just kick your *** on the VP PT, even me)

Here's another question, Chris. I can see the 2 holes on the Janty atty pretty well but I'll be darned if I can find any holes on the 4 hole attys. Where are the holes?