Problems with my aerotank

DauntLex

Hey, so I'm new to the forum, I've been vaping for about 6 months now, but I always stuck to basic starter kits with clearomisers. Recently I bought an eMode battery and a Kanger Aerotank Mega which was recommended by a friend. At first it was brilliant but now I get very little flavour from it and I'm not sure why, my friend can't figure out either.. Anyone have any ideas?

At first glance without having more information I would guess that you need to change the coil in your Aerotank Mega. The flavor falling off is usually a sign that it needs changed.

How long have you been using this coil?

What resistance is the coil (the ohm number)?

Are you using the emode in watts or voltage?

What wattage/voltage do you have it set on?

What flavor juice are you using? Is it a dark, sweet juice or a light, not so sweet juice?

What PG/VG ratio?

All of these questions can be a factor in what you're experiencing. If you can give some more feedback we might be able to better help you.

Welcome to Vapor Talk. :)

At first glance without having more information I would guess that you need to change the coil in your Aerotank Mega. The flavor falling off is usually a sign that it needs changed.

How long have you been using this coil?

What resistance is the coil (the ohm number)?

Are you using the emode in watts or voltage?

What wattage/voltage do you have it set on?

What flavor juice are you using? Is it a dark, sweet juice or a light, not so sweet juice?

What PG/VG ratio?

All of these questions can be a factor in what you're experiencing. If you can give some more feedback we might be able to better help you.

Welcome to Vapor Talk. :)

I've only been using the coil for about 5/6 days now and I think it's 1.8? That's what it says on the coil. I'm using the eMode in voltage and currently have it set on 3.3V. The juice im using is called sour gummies from freedom smoke usa, it's sweet, but I don't know what the ratio is.

Try kicking up your voltage. Try just a little at a time, vape. If it's not what you like, go up a little and vape again. Repeat until you get a slight burnt taste then back it down a notch. That should be the sweet spot for that particular juice.

Are you drinking lots of water when you vape? Not coffee, tea or soda, but just plain water. Vaping dehydrates you so it's good to increase your water intake. Dehydration will also interfere with how much you can taste the e-liquid.

When you vape one flavor for prolonged periods of time, you'll lose the ability to taste it so well. You're better off if you have a couple very different flavors to switch off to during the day.