vision vivi nova

Anybody know if there are all Pyrex tanks available anywhere for the vision vivi nova? My plastic one has a hairline crack starting on the outside. I know I can get a stock metal and Pyrex tank but I'd prefer an all Pyrex one. I like the way I can see all of the inside with the plastic and don't want to lose that.

To my knowledge, the Vivi Nova is only available with plastic tanks... because of the way it is designed. Light-weight, plastic tanks like the Vivi Nova (IMO) are "disposable".... they are not designed to last forever, or even for years, although if you are very careful, you could have one last for a very long time.

If you want a good Pyrex tank, I would suggest the Aspire Nautilus or Nautilus-mini... Davide or Davide-mini... or any of the Kanger Pro-Tank or Aero-Tank designs. All of the tanks I mentioned are bottom-coil designs (either single or dual). Yes, they are heavier, yes, they are stainless-steel and Pyrex, but they are also very durable, don't care what juice you put in them (with exception of max-VG juices due to wicking issues with the coils), and can handle a few bumps and bangs. Replacement parts are also readily available for any of the ones I mentioned, online or at most any B&M.

For me... for the money you pay for a Vivi Nova and a 10-pack of coils... you could purchase a nice Kanger ProTank2 or AeroTank (or the mini versions of either), and the same 10-pack of coils, and spend the same money (or less, in most cases).

That's not entirely true vivi nova's can come in plastic, ss and plastic, ss and Pyrex, or solid aluminum tanks. They usually run about half the price or less of a protank and the coils are about .50 to $1 cheaper per coil than protank or nautilus coils.

I got mine for $6 plus a case of coils for $20. That's 10 boxes. That's less than what I spent on my first few t3s and evod tanks. Like I said I know I can pick up any of the stock style tanks, I was just hoping someone else might know of a place with all Pyrex tanks.

I personally prefer top coil tanks.

I've never seen anything but the plastic tanks (with plastic or SS bodies), so I was just basing my info on that... I wouldn't mind trying one of those all-Aluminum tanks :)

If you've bought coils that cheap, you got a deal! Nova coils I've seen run ~ $1 each, and my Kanger coils (by the case) put my single coils at $0.55 each and dual-coils at $0.75 each :) (which is WAY under Aspire coil prices)....

Good luck on your search... I hope someone else can chime in with what you're after.

Edited by Earthling789

If I can't find a Pyrex one I'll probably get an aluminum one. I like being able to see how full my tank actually is and keep an eye on my wicks. That's the only complaint I have about this tank, the wicks sometimes manage to work their way towards the top.