shop ecig-galleria.com

puentekidd

I ordered some juice from them to test.I still don't have comformation it was shipped yet...Ahhh the waiting game.Iwas wondering if anyone has ordered from these guys bfore.I also ordered an atomizer from Totally Wicked.com and have no comformation,(as yet) it has been shipped.Is this a common problem when ordering from a company in this field? Not complaining,just wondering.Thanks!

I ordered some juice from them to test.I still don't have comformation it was shipped yet...Ahhh the waiting game.Iwas wondering if anyone has ordered from these guys bfore.I also ordered an atomizer from Totally Wicked.com and have no comformation,(as yet) it has been shipped.Is this a common problem when ordering from a company in this field? Not complaining,just wondering.Thanks!

I don't know about the galleria, I have ordered from wicked it took a few days to get the shipment conformation other than that it was a good overall experance 

I don't know about the galleria, I have ordered from wicked it took a few days to get the shipment conformation other than that it was a good overall experance 

Thanks Royce,I feel better already! The order from Wicked is the one I need the most.Atomizer on my Npro killed itself the other day.

No problem and you did make sure to order from the .com site and not the .co.uk correct? If you have a shipping conformation there is a 1-800 number listed on the site as there was an issue with customs with my order (long story read the review in the certified review section for more info) they were very helpfull in letting me know what was going on and where my order was

No problem and you did make sure to order from the .com site and not the .co.uk correct? If you have a shipping conformation there is a 1-800 number listed on the site as there was an issue with customs with my order (long story read the review in the certified review section for more info) they were very helpfull in letting me know what was going on and where my order was

I ordered from the .com.I was going to order from Puresmoker,but they can't ship until after the 20th of March (Due to the move to Tenn.) Thanks again!

I ordered from Totally Wicked on Wednesday 3/11 and never did receive a comfirmation. Although I did get one from PayPal. I received my Totally Wicked order via USPS yesterday Monday 3/16 at 1:00p and it was postmarked as shipped by them Tuesday 3/12. Soooo I am thinking that is dang quick from Florida to California in a few days if you don't count Sunday.

I ordered from Totally Wicked on Wednesday 3/11 and never did receive a comfirmation. Although I did get one from PayPal. I received my Totally Wicked order via USPS yesterday Monday 3/16 at 1:00p and it was postmarked as shipped by them Tuesday 3/12. Soooo I am thinking that is dang quick from Florida to California in a few days if you don't count Sunday.

good to hear glad you got it with out any delays / problems

Yes,I just got conformation today. I live in Nevada where our mail-lady takes a nap every day before coming to my house, and sometimes on Fridays & Saturdays, I don't get mail at all.Then I get a cornicopia of crap on the following Monday! (I think she expects a tip like everyone els does in this state)Im not complaining...just an obsevation.Be good,be kind...

I've never heard of ecig-galleria.com but please let us know how it goes.

I would be very wary of this ecig-galleria.com I just checked out the site. Looks like a fly-by-night hosted at godaddy. No terms & conditions, return policies, or 30 day guarantees.

Always check Whois info on companies you are purchasing from. The domain owner is in NJ ...(choose not to post all his personal data here).

I would be very wary of this ecig-galleria.com I just checked out the site. Looks like a fly-by-night hosted at godaddy. No terms & conditions, return policies, or 30 day guarantees.

Always check Whois info on companies you are purchasing from. The domain owner is in NJ ...(choose not to post all his personal data here).

Yah it looked bad,and that's why I inquied.Amex&Paypal are on the make (old P.I. talk) the Purp will be shalkled and shanked seee...be good,be kind...stay cool.

This guy only has a regular phone number so I googled it and yes his name and address appears and yes he is in NJ.

Dude, with so many places that those in this forum and other forums highly recommend, why in the world would you just try some place that has never been recommended by anyone? Unless someone you know did recommend them?

How did you find e-cig galleria?

just curious

This guy only has a regular phone number so I googled it and yes his name and address appears and yes he is in NJ.

Dude, with so many places that those in this forum and other forums highly recommend, why in the world would you just try some place that has never been recommended by anyone? Unless someone you know did recommend them?

just curious

Thats what I do...sort of.People need to be informed of the not so "up&up" ,so to speak. I heard of them from someone who did not have a positive experience. I'll let you know what transforms from the transaction.nameste

just curious

I spoke w/the man today about my order.(via land line)Everything is fine.His Gallery shop is a side thing He does(he also wants out of it) As for me using a different company...Like I said ,I did it to help out a friend.And how do you suppose a company gets recommened if you don't step out of the box and use them? Dude,if you don't gamble...You can't win.( I also looked him up in interpool.No criminal record,average American Joe) Be Good...

Hmmm, Interpool? educate me on what is Interpool? I have heard of Interpol but I thought that was overseas FBI kinda place. I would love to check out people if you have a source please share it.

my mama always said, don't gamble if you can't afford to lose

BUT

my daddy always said, bet big / win big

hmmm, what's a girl to do?

thanks

Hmmm, Interpool? educate me on what is Interpool? I have heard of Interpol but I thought that was overseas FBI kinda place. I would love to check out people if you have a source please share it.

BUT

thanks

:lol::lol: I was waiting for that! :lol::lol:

wonder why he want's out of it. I'm sure the wholesale and shipping is a pain in the ***.

(We've been looking into it as E Smoke Talk may open a store...shhh it's a secret)

It's safe w/me ! Man, the guy sounded tired,he works nights on his regular job,and them comes home to a bunch of emails and stuff.It's rough on the 'ol guy.Being a negoc.he opened up to me, a little hostile at first,but after 30 sec.everything was cool.Be good...Be kind.

BUT

thanks

Sorry I knew someone would catch my mistake,on adding an extra "o".I didn;t realize it untill after I sent out the reply.I misspell a lot of words,from typing too fast.(I ussually use a typwriter when I write),and someone els does the final edit.My Interpol resorces are somewhat limited these days.Oh how time doth fly.

Sorry I knew someone would catch my mistake,on adding an extra "o".I didn;t realize it untill after I sent out the reply.I misspell a lot of words,from typing too fast.(I ussually use a typwriter when I write),and someone els does the final edit.My Interpol resorces are somewhat limited these days.Oh how time doth fly.

The shippment came today(3/19/09) I placed order on the 12th.He mailed it on th e 16th.Now this is over,I can say,You never really answered the original question about this company.However you did bring up my mistakes,I don't wnt to be rude Ms.Vic,but if you want to belittle and start arguments w/people, I might sugest a C.B. radio.Be good ,be hell...(old American Indian saying) Hoka Hey!

The shippment came today(3/19/09) I placed order on the 12th.He mailed it on th e 16th.Now this is over,I can say,You never really answered the original question about this company.However you did bring up my mistakes,I don't wnt to be rude Ms.Vic,but if you want to belittle and start arguments w/people, I might sugest a C.B. radio.Be good ,be hell...(old American Indian saying) Hoka Hey!

Ms.Vack

Ms. Vack, You can josh and kid around with me, my friend. I don't mind. I'm thick skinned and enjoy the fun of it. Go Girl! Hee! Hee! Hee! And, by the way, "You can stop kicking me arse in the arcade!" (Old Irish saying) "K" :lol::D:wacko::D :P

Ms. Vack, You can josh and kid around with me, my friend. I don't mind. I'm thick skinned and enjoy the fun of it. Go Girl! Hee! Hee! Hee! And, by the way, "You can stop kicking me arse in the arcade!" (Old Irish saying) "K" :lol::D:wacko::D :P

Lash mea hos'ed mey cadagh mey 'lehdagh,ta naghuill an broce'lan tar an bosca lan! Thit an cloch! real Irish saying...Gohbrav