panzer and tugboat.....great combo

igotit

went to ebay and picked up a panzer clone,tugboat ,coil jig,100ft of kanthol 24g and a vtc4 battery for $75 shipped.

this is my first time with a mech mod/dripper.

and im impressed.

I built 2 coils 24g 7 wraps around 1/8th bar,ohmed out 0.34 after a brief burn in.

im currently burning salty dog perfect melon 50/50 mix 3mg nic.

the tugboat has a deep well bay,once filled I can get 6 man sized vapes before having to refill of the tug

and the heat starts going up.

good flavor and throat hit.

im sure I didnt build everything just right....im new to building coils and setups.

im sure with the right juice,this is a bad lil cloud chaser.

for some reason I cant paste my photobucket img code for the image.

im currently burning salty dog perfect melon 50/50 mix 3mg nic.

im sure with the right juice,this is a bad lil cloud chaser.

I would suggest a higher VG juice, the nicotine is just fine. It does lessen the throat hit a bit, but to me it is more satisfying to inhale/exhale so much more vapor. Another thing, is as you reduce your PG you reduce flavor a bit. I have had to have them add an extra shot of flavor in my high VG juices.

I currently drip a 20PG/80VG 9mg flavor and it is great!

im gonna go try a few vape mixes at a friends tomorrow,hes kinda like a vape junkie....lol.

I was thinking of trying a 70 30 blen next.im not really after throat hit,i like clouds and flavor.

I just used the panzer for about 1 hour....I love this setup.

my current dual 0.34 ohm coils don't heat the battery after 1 hour.i kept checking it every refill,we all hear horror stories of people over loading batts.

I know the dangers of lipo cells from my rc hobby.

when I use my elvt/kayfun.....im like....that's it?

leaves me wanting more.....and the elvt and kayfun is a good combe for someone wanting something more than an evod.....and a way to get into coil building.

thanx for the info.ill try to figure out how to upload my pics.....unless theres a post count limit holding me back.

I also drilled my air holes to 0.105 ths,and chamfered the holes with a 1/8 bit.more air,cool draw without the whistle now.

Edited by igotit