Best Way To Refill Cart

tryin2quit

OK SO I HAVE WATCHED SEVERAL VIDEOS TODAY ON HOW TO REFILL THE CARTRIDGES....SYRINGE/PAPER CLIP/DROPPERS. WHAT IS THE EASIEST FOR YOU? BTW I HAVE A DSE901.

ALSO HOW MANY TIMES CAN YOU CLEAN A CARTRIDGE AND REUSE IT?

HOW LONG TO THE ATTYS LAST?

HOW LONG DO THE BATTERIES LAST?

What may be easy for me may not be easy for you. I suggest you try ALL the different methods and see which one works for you. Some people swear by direct dripping, I would rather refill my cart. You can tell visually when your cart filler should be changed. You can also tell by taste. You can clean and reuse them indefintitly, I still have some of my originals. Atts and bats vary on life dependancy. Some things also factor in, i.e. - how much you vape, how heavy you fill your cart, etc. I have had good luck with attys, some lasting over a month and a half, and I MAY actually still have an original mixed in. Batts , the same. Theres really no specific answer, you may have some last longer and maybe not. Just remember, ALWAYS have a spare of each around just in case. Keep a bat and aty in a drawer and dont use until you have to order, then youll always have one. :thumbsup:

Edited by keenan

Welcome tryin2quit. I don't refill cartridges. I direct drip on to the atomizer. It is easier for me and less of a hassle. I usually will use 2-3 drops depending on which atomizer I am using. Batteries should last for awhile. The 510 batteries according to the instruction manual should last up to 360 recharges. Again batteries can last for a long time and sometimes they can give out fast. There is really no answer to how long an atomizer or battery will last.

Good luck to you. I hope you enjoy your 901. There is a video in the newbie section about direct dripping.

I waited for a moderator to step in here...but please don't type in all CAPS. It is considered yelling.

Sorry Bird Dog, I wasnt even payin attention. Ive been out all day, and this is my first post, so naturally, I miss something.

@trying2quit, Im an old dog myself, and I forget about the caps meaning yelling.

Not picking on you Keenan. I think a couple others missed it too. Including me. I didn't see it until I read the post a second time.

If you are interested in the dripping here is the link to the video.

Direct Dripping

If you do decide to direct drip please be aware that its not that good of an idea if your 901 has auto batts its acctually in my opinion a horrible idea. if you have man batts go right ahead and have fun but not with automatics. you will get liquid in the auto switch and it will quit working.

Edited by Gazoo

I'm too new at this to know when to replace carts or attys yet, and that's something that's been a concern for me too. I guess I'll know when it starts tasting like ... something bad. But how will I know which it is? Guess I'll experiment and find out.

Like a lot of other things I do, I kind of kludge the refill part. I usually drop once on the atty (801) and two or three on the cart. That's enough for a solid vaping session of six or eight hits, which is about equivalent to a smoke break for me. I've been smoke free for several days now and I'm digging it!

Still, the worst part is not leaving my desk every hour or so to sit in the car smoking and reading ice age archeology papers. :D I'm afraid I'm going to get dumb again! But nobody really cares a great deal about ice age people anyway. Ever tried breaking into a sports conversation with some slick new insight about Folsom land use? :D Okay I'll shut up.

Hi nana; actually I've done that a couple of times today. Makes for a much nicer day! But no one (other than that one time) has given me any grief about vaping at my desk, either. Which is kind of nice when I'm feeling really busy.