Safety, Before I start.

BDM53ENT

I finally got a few things in I ordered. I just want to make sure Im in the right,safe direction.

MNKE 26650 HIGH DRAIN BATTERY 3.7v Rechargeable Li-Mn 3500mAh

26650 Cartel Copper mod clone Plus Limited Edition Cartel Copper RDA, also have an Omega clone RDA.

For a beginner, what ohms should I be looking for building a dual coil with this set up? I know this may be repetitive for some of you but I respect your opinion over my guesstimating!!

If it were me, I'd start at 1.8-2.0 per coil, should come out to .9-1ohm build. This will give you an idea what the performance is like without going all the way to the deep end on the first try. Also, you should use liquids that are in the 3-6mg nic range even if you normaly use 12 or higher in tank style devices.

I am with fishguy1123 on this. I think staying close to the 1 ohm (2 x 2ohm) range is a good place to start. What size Kanthal do you have? Don't forget to check the ohms before you put the atomizer on the mod to check for shorts. Jump on the the YouTube and watch a few videos. It can be very frustrating at first, but it gets easier. Try a few out then jump back on and ask questions. I am not the most experienced, but will be glad to help.

What said fishguy1123 about the juice is true, 3-6 on the Nicotine, and I prefer as close to 100 percent VG as I can get. My current dripping liquid is 20PG/80VG.

I have 28 and 32 ga Kanthal. I have not tried any coils with the 32 yet but have built quite a few with the 28 for my Nautilus tanks. Work has been kicking my tail lately so I will try some builds this weekend and see if I can get in the 1.0 ohm range.