Has anyone else seen

tea2085

The Aspire BVC coils on a card- buy one get one free. ie 2 coils for the price of one. They came with my Nautilus (which verified as being authentic) but I wonder about the coils. There is no scratch off and they have been very short lived. Paul

Edited by tea2085

I'm sorry to hear that because I just received my new Tanks today and I received the cards with the buy one get one free on them. I hate to hear they are short lived. I wont be trying mine until Christmas because these are my Christmas presents. I bought them from a reputable vendor that has never sold me anything that was not authentic or went bad early. Maybe you got a bad batch. Since I ordered 4 tanks I got 4 cards. I'll let you know after Christmas if mine are good or bad.

The Aspire BVC coils on a card- buy one get one free. ie 2 coils for the price of one. They came with my Nautilus (which verified as being authentic) but I wonder about the coils. There is no scratch off and they have been very short lived. Paul

yes,bro,the aspire company provide promotion recently,just order one nautilus and will get 2pcs BVC coils for free,it's true,don't worry

nautilus%20with%20free%20BVC%20coil%20he