Juice Consistency

Jeffb

My wife brought home a bottle of juice today (not VT) It is much more watery than the VT juice I'm used to. Does anyone know why that would be. I'm used to putting a couple of drops on my atty and when I used this I think about 6 drops flew out before I knew what happened. :angry:

My wife brought home a bottle of juice today (not VT) It is much more watery than the VT juice I'm used to. Does anyone know why that would be. I'm used to putting a couple of drops on my atty and when I used this I think about 6 drops flew out before I knew what happened. :angry:

I have had this happen and although im not as experienced as some I think that nic level, flavor, and pg/vg are all factors in that Edited by Gazoo

Yeah brother I've noticed that. Some are definitely thicker than others. I think I like the thinner/clearer ones better. I don't know how to explain it but they seem to burn cleaner. The VT juice is like this. The thicker juices feel like they clog the atty. That being said I do add a few drops of VG to everything to improve vapor production.

Each vendor must mix differently.

I know this doesn't answer your question but its just my experience.

How did this juice produce ?

Yeah brother I've noticed that. Some are definitely thicker than others. I think I like the thinner/clearer ones better. I don't know how to explain it but they seem to burn cleaner. The VT juice is like this. The thicker juices feel like they clog the atty. That being said I do add a few drops of VG to everything to improve vapor production.

Each vendor must mix differently.

I know this doesn't answer your question but its just my experience.

How did this juice produce ?

The vapor isn't bad. It's kinda weird, it just doesn't seem as thick of a vapor cloud as I'm used to.

The vapor isn't bad. It's kinda weird, it just doesn't seem as thick of a vapor cloud as I'm used to.

Like I said, add a few drops (Start with 4 or 5) of VG to it. That will thicken it up a bit and improve vapor. Beware, too much will decrease the flavor.

Is it clear ?

Every supplier creates juice their own way. Some like to thin it out to create more juice, some just don't use a good mixing company.

I can assure you the thicker juice does not cause the atomizer to clog. VT Juice is also a little thicker to take a beating from the higher voltage units ;)