Vamo v5mod vvvw avp mods... Sharing information and experience...

So I just got mine... I'm having issues with it just shutting down? Normal? My husband has not.. I have a kanger Protank and nautilus aspire the aspire sits nice.. Kanger.. My preference... Won't take.. Used a little bit of silicon. Tape on thread and it's holding now threaded well... It's a hair wide.. I'm opening up a ticket on it at FastTech.. Very disappointed.. But the nautilus blew ☁ ☁ ☁ clouds! Anyone else have information to share

You may need to pull the spring up a bit on the base cap. Also button top batteries solved that issue for me. mine did not come from FastTech but same issue when I first got one.

Thanks for sharing.. I actually can put the 510 pin into the female connection and pull out never catching a single thread just like in and out.. My nautilus aspire has to turn in.. But this is the first mod spinner vvvw ever to not accept both of them? Odd right?

I'll try my button tops! That's a help!

I haven't had the tread issue with mine. Maybe FastTech got a deal on some of the rejects. I use the KPT and Nautilus full size tanks on both the V5s I have.

Btw the button top worked out well as far as the firing and shutting down issue thank you very much! But the unit came with the ones that are more flat. N<

Your welcome. I had bought flat tops for my SID before I bought the VAMO. I had had an issue with the SID and returned it for replacement. While I was waiting I had picked up some button tops in a coop buy and had also grabbed a VAMO 5. I discovered the issue quickly with the VAMO and stuck a small magnet on top of the flat tops I had until the button tops arrived. Glad it worked for you too.

• 4 weeks later...

U know what that rainbow vamo just started working fine? But my husband's his seams to die completely.. And u think it's the board and it's shot.. Suddenly I've gone through this 3 times... After a few days of sitting on the shelf ready to return to fasttech (his is gun metal black) I throw a 18650 battery in or even a small 18350.. The darn thing turns on like nothing was wrong?! So next we use it a day or so... But then.. The thing will die completely even trying new batteries ect.... Was driving me nuts seamed like some juice git in there or something.. Then it's really quite one night... I heard hissing from the table.. That black vamo goes off on its own.. Seriously once it was left in the off mode? It's firing off then kills it completely... But then again a few days pass it works again... Should have fun trying to explain this to fasttech return dept before I send back to them for credit on wires and parts because I am not buying anything else but mecs, wires and parts from them.. Nothing with a chip..!