Mutation X

Brandon76

Thanks. I built a dual coil and it read as .55ohms. Trying to figure out how many wraps I need to do. I'm using 28g kanthal. Might have to buy some different sizes. The flavor and vapor production is awesome I picked up some 30/70 juices at 6mg nic today

• 2 weeks later...

I have the v2 (no idea what the difference is between the v1 and v2). I've run both single and dual coils. I think dual coils work a little better but a single works pretty well, too. Just make sure you close off the non coil side if you're only running a single.

• 2 weeks later...

Top cap on v2 has diagonal air slots anf its a bigger drip tip. Standard tips do not fit in the v2 top cap. Also the screws have triangular heads. The v2 comes with a tool to fit but its very soft and cheaply made. And the deck looks like a Plumeveil with 4 posts.

Salt how many wraps do you do on the 3mm screwdriver? Right now I've been building my dual coils with about 4-5 wraps each. I need to soak and clean my Russian 91% has this month flavor in it from the last juice I tried. Might just soak it over night to see if that cleans it up and gets the flavor out of it.