VapeCon 2014 Reviews

Ok, so we left the house at 9 a.m. this morning, picked up a friend of hubby's then proceeded to drive for 2 hours to get to VapeCon. Arrived at 11 a.m. and went to the ticket booth to buy our tickets. First problem. They do not offer a 1 day ticket. You have to buy a 3 day pass. So that stunk, since we could only go today. Can't even give our ticket to someone else, because the ticket comes with a tightly fit wristband that you have to wear.

Stood in line till 12:15 then we were inside. Started off with a bang, we were given reusable bags, and vape calenders (with hot ladies for all you guys). Found a display that gave us each a free shirt and a free hat, woo hoo! My vaping wardrobe is growing! lol Found a few displays that were handing out free samples (sadly all but 2 were giving away 0 mg nic..) Went through the entire hall about 5 times. If you have a smartphone with Facebook and Instagram you could enter raffles and get some more free stuff, but if you don't have that, well, you are out of luck, which we were because we had absolutely no internet connection in there!

We left around 3 pm because hubby's friend had to be home by 5. So, now I will tell you the problems with VapeCon. (I was disappointed).

1. No single day tickets

2. Only 1 expo hall, ECC had 2 and an outdoor tent!)

3. Very bad cell signal, and all vendors wanted you to like them on Facebook to get something free.

4. This event goes on for 3 days, but you can see everything in less than 5 hours.

5. Many vendors that were advertised to be there, were not there. (Suicide Bunny not being there really disappointed me!)

Now here were the highlights:

1. Local Vape gave out great stuff! T-shirts (good quality!), trucker hats

2. E Juice To Die 4 gave out juice in a high mg that tastes great. 18 mg

3. Found and bought 2 new juices. Holy Grail Elixir (Cream Supreme flavor), Mad Vapes, Big City (Seattle flavor)

And on that note, I am going to bed, my feet hurt, and I'm exhausted. So to wrap this up, it was a fun time, but definitely less than ECC. But than again, ECC was my first expo, so I guess that kind of spoiled me....