Solving Karma

jonnoh

Friday I went to the bank with the intention of using my new found feelings that vaping has become more of just a habit and fun hobby compared to the addiction to all those chemicals in tobacco smoke. I had decided to leave my vape equipment home while I went to the bank. Usually on a Friday I can count on at least 40 people ahead of me on the queue and as many as 60 so I have to leave a rather large block of time to do what I need to do. Usually I just vape with all the smokers out on the sidewalk in front of the bank and we all BS about how incompetent the bank is and what they should do to fix it :) This Friday, I got to the bank and there were only 2 people in front of me and I hardly had time to get my papers together to go to the teller and was out the door in 10 minutes! Sheesh!

Karma! I wanted the long queue so I could test my feeling of being with the smokers without vaping and see if I really had cravings or was I just vaping with them out of habit but was thwarted by good luck. I'll try again on Monday.

Dude, you realy need a new bank..... lol

Indeed I do! So do all the others on the queue. However this is the way of Malaysia's banks. There is a bank that has less waiting, but it requires driving about an hour round trip depending on traffic. And the down side is it's quite dangerous carrying cash long distances especially if the criminals know your car and it's place of origin. I'm lucky as I've only been robbed 3 or 4 times in 10 years. Many have had it far worse. And when I have to get small change for sig other's shop I sometimes go from bank to bank like a common ***** (quoting Dan Aykroyd) and that takes sometimes hours. So better to enjoy the time in front of the close bank BSing with the smokers and putting down the bank :)

It's not this bad all the time, but Fridays and Mondays are notoriously bad. I've been through Malaysia from stem to stern and it's about the same. Not all banks mind you, but the smaller ones that don't have so many customers either don't offer business incentives, or have very high priced credit card machines, or bad online banking services. I've scoped em all! And btw in my small town, this is the only bank. So it's my Monday morning just now and I'll give it another go.

Ok off to the bank without my vaping stuff. Ok Ok maybe I'll just lock it in the car and further test my willpower.

Lady willpower

It's now or never

give your strenghth to me

And I'll shower your strength

With gratefullness

Endlessly

Maybe today we'll curse the bank AND the government! Cool! Power to the people right on!