Whats your dream mod setup?

scottsman

about to order:

copper vapelyfe 18650 (would rather it with 500 batteries but i doubt ill go towards that for the trouble of changing batteries durring the day.

Gonna throw a stainless plume veil on it.

Would love to throw a short but fat glass drip tip on there with a copper base but for now it will be a copper and SS drip tip.

Efest batteries serve me better than the sony's for some reason, and contrary to what everyone seems to be saying, for that reason, i find them better.

Efest batteries serve me better than the sony's for some reason, and contrary to what everyone seems to be saying, for that reason, i find them better.

I like LG HE2 over VTC4 as I get a little more mileage from it, but not much.

BTW, Efests (depending on which ones you get) are rewrapped LG HE2 or VTC4, or at least as some claim on reddit and other sites. I am not a battery expert nor have I owned efests, so I cannot confirm.

http://www.reddit.com/r/electronic_cigarette/comments/2b8ssw/battery_safety_psa_purple_efest_20a_may_not_be/

i had heard that they were re-wrapped but was skeptic (probably spelled that wrong but im tired..)

ive seen a lot more people start to come out and say that they rather efests lately. maybe a good batch got put out or something haha I have no idea