Vaping on the job

cschmall

So who all vapes on the job? What kind of work do you do? What's your setup?

I'm a machinist.

Here's mine:

Nemesis clone mod with an aspire nautilus with stainless tank (looks great on it imo!)

32de96461d1764a5301600f09e7259c5.jpg

Nemesis clone (same as before) with a trident clone rda 98a7f237ee6b0c402b1eae1d91d1e883.jpg

Vamo v5, with another nautilus (vamo just today replaced my crappy dna 30 clone I picked up at a local shop)

7ac89b1cc88b976bda2c2d5d8be4326b.jpg

Old crappy dna 30 clone with the nautilus 5231d300e918b07d52b4aedeac27520b.jpg

Let's see em!

I work from home (SQL developer / DBA / Web-design) for a large tech company (HP), so yes, I vape at work :)

When I'm in a company office, I vape when and where allowed (server rooms are a no-no), but indoors are allowed (so far) in most of the offices I have worked in over the past 6-months. Usually, I'll have my MVP or an eGo (just for portability) when I'm in an office.

My daily set-ups are MVP 2.0 with AeroTank or KPT2, Copper Penny MOD w/ matte-finish Russian 91%, or Brass Windrose MOD w/ polished Russian 91% or Magma RDA.

When I'm traveling or on my motorcycle, I like the portability of my eGo-T w/ KPT3-mini or my MVP/AeroTank/KPT2 combos!

Banking for me!

While I dont normally vape all around the office since the buildings owner aparently said its a no-go..when the cats away the mice play. I just have to go into stealth mode haha

Usually im banging my brass cartel with stillaire or my hades with a big tobh it really depends what Im feeling! they chuck clouds so I try to blow out under my desk since I dont want to fog up the whole floor haha

Banking for me!

While I dont normally vape all around the office since the buildings owner aparently said its a no-go..when the cats away the mice play. I just have to go into stealth mode haha

Usually im banging my brass cartel with stillaire or my hades with a big tobh it really depends what Im feeling! they chuck clouds so I try to blow out under my desk since I dont want to fog up the whole floor haha

I tried to do it under my desk, but then it started to just rise everywhere and I ended up fogging the whole damn place up.