Aspire CF VV & VV+

tea2085

From what I've read from other sources, this Aspire battery is equal if not better than the 11! I hated it and when it fell apart, I was relieved to throw it in the trash. Glad you like it, though Paul

Edited by tea2085

From what I've read from other sources, this Aspire battery is equal if not better than the 11! I hated it and when it fell apart, I was relieved to throw it in the trash. Glad you like it, though Paul

It may very well be but I will never buy an Aspire product after they messed up my favorite tank after buying the Anyvape line of tanks. I just cannot imaging a Spinner falling apart. I have used almost every brand of Ego style batteries out there and by far the entire Vision lineup have been the most reliable. Sure anyone can get a bad one of anything with the QC these companies have but in over a year and a half I have killed one Spinner and another one rests in the bottom of the lake. I have submerged them in saltwater, in the lake, left them out in the rain, dropped them and my wife even stuck one in a ceiling fan on the boat and sent it flying against the back wall about 30' away and other than the fire button sticking a little it still works fine.

Let me know what you think about the Aspire battery I would not be totally against trying one (Maybe, still mad at Aspire) but with the success everyone I know on here and in real life has with Spinners I would just caution you from judging them based on one experience. I have 8 Spinner 1300mah, 12 Spinner 2s and the wife has a couple 650s and one 900. Some are since I started vaping in April of 2013 and so far I have had one die from use and they have been abused lol.

Good luck no matter what you try!

Edited by bcartervol98