Dripping?

Itsmedeanna64

Hello again, like I said I am new, started vaping about 6 weeks ago. I am reading all I can about vaping and I have learned so much here so I have a question. I'm not quite understanding about dripping. Can somebody help me out and explain a little more? If it is pinned somewhere so sorry but I can't find it. Thanks so much!

Doc

Hello again, like I said I am new, started vaping about 6 weeks ago. I am reading all I can about vaping and I have learned so much here so I have a question. I'm not quite understanding about dripping. Can somebody help me out and explain a little more? If it is pinned somewhere so sorry but I can't find it. Thanks so much!

Doc

C'mon guys. She DID ask a question ..... in a round-about way, but. I've seen many more inane questions asked with half page diatribe explanations. I'm not a dripper, but I know more than you guys just (didn't) explained. I might try to give her a bit more insight, but since I'm not a dripper - yet, I'll leave it to you guys to expand her knowledge. And mine by reading and absorbing.

Yes she did, and a gave a basic answer of what "Dripping" is. It is opening dialog and "Keeping It Simple" I could have typed a long drawn out explanation of dripping down to building coils and how they correlate with dripping. Could have included wicking and all stuff. I chose to keep it simple so she will not get confused even further. I'm the type that when something is not understood I give out small chunks to keep the level of confusion low. :) If she wants more specific details then more direct questions are needed. :)