Kudos To Wordup

jmhester

Just got my order in from Wordup. Man, I love the Merit juice! That was my analog of choice for many years. Anyway, Jeff sent me a personal letter thanking me for the business. Now that's what I call service! I ordered my dad's 510 from him and my dad was super impressed, too. I think that went a long way to giving him the confidence to quit analogs and take up vaping.

Anyway, kudos to wordup! I highly recommend 'um! BTW: I think Keenan orders from them, too.

Yes, Ive been dealing with Jeff for about a month now, 3 or 4 orders, and he has great service. He's right up there with Arno as far as taking care of his customers. I dont know how he does it, but I have NEVER waited more than 2 days from placing the order to my door. If I order on Wed., its in my hands Fri. morning. I actually feel guilty cause I havent ordered from Arno in a while, so I need to take care of that. Chris, Arno and Jeff, the only 3 I'll order from.

I want to second the props to word up e-cigs..

I ordered on Monday, it arrived here today Wednesday. 2 things were missing from the order, so I called up and they immediately sent those two items + some free pumpkin pie e-juice and egg nog e-juice. :thumbsup:

My first order ever came from Jeff at wordup for my 510 starter kit and juice. He is my go to supplier for juice since he sells 36mg in 50ml.Usually takes 3 days to get to me in Oklahoma. Very impressed with service. I've actually came to expect that kind of service in the vaping community, but Wordup is the only place to include a handwritten letter of thanks with each order. With dealing with Wordup, Rob at Vapor Kings, cignot for their great 510 starter price, and Shawn at litecig, I have no complaints anywhere.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines