CASAA Call to Action Survey

Compenstine

Just received this in my in box. I know I hate surveys too, but this one that I am doing. :)

Take the CASAA FDA Comment Survey! On August 8, 2014, the FDA comment period closed. As stated in our Calls to Action, this is not a battle that is going to be won based solely on comments to the proposed regulations. Accordingly, we are going to attack this on several different fronts. Before the draft regulations were published, we had envisioned a single Call to Action with several suggested actions. However, upon seeing the details, we decided the best strategy to effect positive change is to prepare a comprehensive Action Plan which consists of several Calls to Action issued at staggered dates to maximize effectiveness. The Action Plan will include, among other things, Calls to Action with specific requests directed towards members of Congress. To support this massive undertaking, we have subscribed to CQ Roll Call, a program which will help connect our members easily and in a targeted fashion with their state and federal legislators on specifically crafted campaigns we design.

Because the FDA comment site may not post all of your comments and they are particularly difficult to track, we are also doing a survey of the vaping community to collect and officially record the comments made to the FDA. Depending upon participation, this should give CASAA a way to report the true involvement of the community to the media and Congress, along with a way to share your comments directly with them, without the comments submitted by the opposition and the cigar supporters. It will also give CASAA statistics on ways to better reach the vaping community for future actions. This will be compelling information that will help us continue our fight.

This very short survey will be asking just a few, simple questions and for you to copy and paste your confirmation number and your saved submission to the FDA into the survey. Don't worry if you don't have those things saved, just answering the remaining questions will be a great help to us.

When you are done with the survey, please be sure to share a link to the survey with your vaping circles: Facebook groups, Twitter, Google+, vaping forums, Reddit, YouTube videos, and vendors. Please ask any video reviewers and bloggers you know to also share the link.

NOTE: Results of this survey will be shared online, so please remove any personal information from your comment before submitting it to us.

Thank you for your assistance!

Click Here to take the CASAA survey.