Video Reviews

Jeffb

Stu's video got me thinking. I would love to see video reviews from other members of this site. I certainly don't have the experince to review a PV, but as a freshman vapor I feel qualified enough to say if I like a certain e-juice. Now if I can get my 12 yr old daughter teach me how to use that thingy called You Tube. :punk:

Sounds like a great idea. Except not from me. I don't even like people to take still pictures of me. I'm sure not going to put myself on a video. LOL But I like seeing other people on video.

Good thing you have a 12 year old to help you with that You Tube thing. Have fun.

Its not too hard Jeff. Just get a good software to use that puts everthing into order. I thought that youtube would have done that. But I am using wmm 2.6 for vista and it helpped me. Not on my first 5 though and I tried corel. Its a bit advenced for me. I got it right on the 6th one. LOL.

If chris allows me to try the coffee he is going to come out with, I will do a review on that for you all. wink.gif

• 2 weeks later...

i want to start doing reviews but the biggest this is finding a web cam what works good.

I have some experience in videography and editing. I use a JVC high def camera and Adobe Premire 8.0 editing softwear. But you don't need stuff like that to do a good review. Just shoot your review on your webcam and upload it to your YouTube account. It doesn't matter what it looks like, what matters is that we have a lot of points of view. Your opinion on PV's and Juice is what gives others a good idea on what to purchase. Everytime you do a review, you save someone their hard earned money. Think of it as calling a freind and telling them that you've had either a positive or negative experience with a product. It doesn't matter if you call them on a $2 phone or a $1500 phone, what matters is that you called them and told them.

I have some experience in videography and editing. I use a JVC high def camera and Adobe Premire 8.0 editing softwear. But you don't need stuff like that to do a good review. Just shoot your review on your webcam and upload it to your YouTube account. It doesn't matter what it looks like, what matters is that we have a lot of points of view. Your opinion on PV's and Juice is what gives others a good idea on what to purchase. Everytime you do a review, you save someone their hard earned money. Think of it as calling a freind and telling them that you've had either a positive or negative experience with a product. It doesn't matter if you call them on a $2 phone or a $1500 phone, what matters is that you called them and told them.

You don't even have to have a YouTube account, just use the attach feature in the full editor on this site!

I just did my first ever video review with an old hp photosmart E317 5mp digital camera ( without any webcam option ), just proped it on top of my skinny lcd monitor with some folded paper for the right angle and shot away lol. I then edited and titled it etc,.. with the built in windows movie maker in Vista home premium. the review was on the Kung Pao chicken flavor juice that someone sent to Chris and he in turn sent me a sample of. It will be in the video review section of the forum as soon as a moderator approves it. :) enjoy.

P.S. feel free to make fun of my " professional " {cough} {cough} videography :P

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines