Carrying around my PV

So right now I have a Mini Nautilus sitting on a 1000mah EGO C Twist...

I have been trying to figure out an easy and effective way of having it with me, aside from just in my pocket...

I had it in my jeans pocket yesterday while at lunch and it just made me nervous that I might be putting a little pressure on the

threads between tank and battery, so I just set it out on the table...

I also work during the day and have it with me so I don't think having it swing from a lanyard will work in a professional environment...

Any ideas? I have seen the small cases for PVs that holds a tank or two with a batt or two and some juice...

But I think that would be too big for a pocket... something smaller I think

The small cases are okay, but generally, all but the largest require you to "assemble" the unit, as they will not fit if assembled.

I've carried my 1100mAh eGo with KPT3-mini just fine in a flashlight pouch/holster, designed for AAA or AA flashlights. The one which came with my AAA Mag-light works very well, although could be longer. The only issue with carrying in a holster like that is the firing button might get pressed by the pouch-itself as you move/sit, so you have to remember to power it off before holstering it.