Issues With Vp1

:mad: The button on my VP wasn't working unless I really worked it. Wore my thumb nail out the on darn thing trying to get it to light up. Finally I gor pissed off and wrote to Jeso who ofcourse will fix it for me and put it aside for a few days and (horrors!) bought some analogs and ordered another VP from dietsmokes- Still waiting for that. These cigarettes taste like crap plus I have to go outside to smoke it. So tried the VP out again today with some midnight (yum) and it started working again. :jump::wtf: Any ideas? I have dropped it a few times and gotten juice on it. :iiam: At least now I have a back-up as I vape like a fiend!!

Hi,

If something is wrong, please let us know through an email. We don't

want to be trolling the forums to take care of our customers.

So please email us, and let others know that an email contact will get

the customer service you are entitle too!

Best Regards

Jeso

I've yet to hear this to be honest, the button to me is actually one of the strong points of the VP units. Now if your over filling and juice is dripping down the side of the unit (which I've seen people I know around town do) then of course the button is probably going to stick as any button would.

I would take some alcohol pads and give the button a good cleaning. :)

Thing it keep in mind is we all use our VP units A LOT. The Chinese batteries are so crappy we tend to replace them pretty often so of course we're not going to have button issues. I think it would be a good idea to just give the VP some tender loving care and cleaning that baby every so often. :D

I've yet to hear this to be honest, the button to me is actually one of the strong points of the VP units. Now if your over filling and juice is dripping down the side of the unit (which I've seen people I know around town do) then of course the button is probably going to stick as any button would.

I would take some alcohol pads and give the button a good cleaning. :)

Thing it keep in mind is we all use our VP units A LOT. The Chinese batteries are so crappy we tend to replace them pretty often so of course we're not going to have button issues. I think it would be a good idea to just give the VP some tender loving care and cleaning that baby every so often. :D

Yep, about once every three days I pull the unit apart and use a cotton swab and alcohol and clean the heck out of it to keep it working great all the time...