Vs Versus 510

MissNina

Is the Versus 510 copper/blacklight led....a knockoff of Joye 510? I've done a lot of searching and people rave about how cool they are with the blacklight led and the price is great on starter kits! Here is the link I'm talking about versus 510. I don't want to waste money on kit though unless its as good as a genuine joye 510. If anyone has any insight on this please let me know!! I'm super ticked because I guess the place I ordered from originally last week didn't have my kit in stock so now I"m starting all over!! I'm not a very patient person :argue:! Then again what woman is right?? lol!!

Hey nana, I think I might know what you're referring to. Did you happen to come across a youtube vid done by a young lady with dark hair reviewing this 510? If so I saw the same one. She did say that it was a knockoff. I think she even described the atomizer and it is different than OEM. She gave it a good review and that black light is pretty cool. I don't know about this knockoff. Sounds like Chris knows tho. IF you choose to bet it, tell me what you think of it. Maybe just get the batt if you can. DIdn't she say where she got it?

If you didn't see the vid, it should be on youtube...