Awesomevapor.com

spoolinst

Hmmm i ordered a dse901 from arno on thursday night i ordered my 510 from him he is a great guy and a great dealer. but i ordered that 901 i figured friday ill get the tracking number all will be good. friday came nothing. I figured okay he is just busy and didnt get to it no big deal i have my 510 all is good. Saturday came and i got nothing. so i emailed him and normally he is good at responding to emails. Well its now sunday and i havent heard anything from him on my order. Im not trying to put Arno down at all he is a great dealer i am just curious if anyone knows if he is out of town or something?

Hmmm i ordered a dse901 from arno on thursday night i ordered my 510 from him he is a great guy and a great dealer. but i ordered that 901 i figured friday ill get the tracking number all will be good. friday came nothing. I figured okay he is just busy and didnt get to it no big deal i have my 510 all is good. Saturday came and i got nothing. so i emailed him and normally he is good at responding to emails. Well its now sunday and i havent heard anything from him on my order. Im not trying to put Arno down at all he is a great dealer i am just curious if anyone knows if he is out of town or something?

would anyone know why?

I am SURE Arno had something come up, and is not intentionally ignoring you. This happened to someone a few weeks ago, and if I remember correctly, he was sick or had a back problem or something like that. Dont worry Bro, Arno will take care of you. :thumbsup:

Maybe he went away for the weekend. I also know he was having back problems recently, I hope that isn't the case. I ordered an item from him today and haven't received an e-mail confirmation yet. I'm not worried because of what I read on here he seems to be a good guy.

Maybe he went away for the weekend. I also know he was having back problems recently, I hope that isn't the case. I ordered an item from him today and haven't received an e-mail confirmation yet. I'm not worried because of what I read on here he seems to be a good guy.

Guys, Arno is absolutely TOP SHELF as far as suppliers go. There is NO need to be alarmed , I assure you there is a GOOD reason for his not responding. Hopefully, its not his back again, but if so, I am sure his daughter will pick up the slack for him. But as far as reliability, It doesnt get any better than Arno . :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Edited by keenan

Its in our nature to worry. ;) lol

I hear ya ! There are a lot of shady suppliers out there, to be sure. I just know from experience, Arnos the kind of guy who would do anything for his customers. I wish we could clone him and place him throughout Wal-Mart.

spoolinst if I was you I would post in his personal forum here: http://www.vaportalk.com/forum/forum/index.php?/forum/117-awesome-vapor/

It's not like Arno not be on top of things so I'm sure there must be something going on. I can assure you he's a good guy and will take care of whatever needs fixed.

spoolinst if I was you I would post in his personal forum here: http://www.vaportalk.com/forum/forum/index.php?/forum/117-awesome-vapor/

It's not like Arno not be on top of things so I'm sure there must be something going on. I can assure you he's a good guy and will take care of whatever needs fixed.

your totally correct Chris this isnt a question of his reliability at all!! I have ordered from him before, i got my 510 from him and the charger that came with my kit was DOA he fixed the problem asap. I just want my 901 lol i'm like a little kid the night before christmas when i buy something new i cant wait to get it lol. But thanks for the heads up and i hope that his back is fine!!

HI Guys!

I'm Back,

Had to go to La Grange, GA for the weekend, My brother bought a house down there and we went down there and got er fixed up. My cell don't work down there, its kinda like bum-**** Egypt, I kept expecting to see the Nile river or the Pyramids, WAAAY out in the sticks.

As some of you know we just got a new merchant account, paypal gave us the boot! Good Riddance!! Haven't got the auto reply thing goin for orders yet, I can assure you though, that if you placed an order it went out the next day, my daughter and my sister are in this with me, as well as Sweet Sue. They don't play.

If you want a tracking number or if something isn't right just email us at arno@yourlastcig.com , we will respond the same day.

I will have the "reply with tracking" function goin mid next week, along with a new site! Thanks for all your support guys!

Arno

HI Guys!

I'm Back,

Had to go to La Grange, GA for the weekend, My brother bought a house down there and we went down there and got er fixed up. My cell don't work down there, its kinda like bum-**** Egypt, I kept expecting to see the Nile river or the Pyramids, WAAAY out in the sticks.

As some of you know we just got a new merchant account, paypal gave us the boot! Good Riddance!! Haven't got the auto reply thing goin for orders yet, I can assure you though, that if you placed an order it went out the next day, my daughter and my sister are in this with me, as well as Sweet Sue. They don't play.

If you want a tracking number or if something isn't right just email us at arno@yourlastcig.com , we will respond the same day.

I will have the "reply with tracking" function goin mid next week, along with a new site! Thanks for all your support guys!

Arno

arno got back to me last night. great guy and will continue shopping with him!

HI Guys!

I'm Back,

Arno

Explains alot! I was wondering why I never got a receipt e-mail, I thought for a minute my card declined! But looks like it shipped out! :)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines