slight headache

Hey everyone,

This might be the stupidest thing youve heard and Ive braught up my own conclusion but I wasnna know if youve experienced it.

Long story short: baught a new kit since yesterday and today my head hurts. I never get headaches so i dont know if its a mild or an intense one. (i actually never get headaches).

Now I usually stay very hydrated so that shouldnt be an issue.

Could it be that since the actual vapor is of better quality?

I went from a disposable to a emow

Im guessing thats it but like I said ide like to know what you think :)

If you're just getting off of analogs it could be part of the withdrawal process from all the different carcinogens in a typical cigarette. It could also be that you're vaping too much and getting too much nicotine (if you've been chain vaping with your new device). Your new set up most likely is much better at delivering nicotine than the disposable e-cig was. Even though you think you're drinking enough water, if you're vaping more, you'll need to drink even more water. Vaping really dehydrates you. :)

Thanks tameiki!

Probably just the delivery system is a lot better.

Havent really chain vaped since I changed devices since this is exactly what I was trying to avoid. but probably just the water thing... usually 2 liters is what I would drink in a day and today im kicking it up to 3. it seems to be working!

Thanks again!

Likely just need a little more water. If you are already noticing the difference by drinking more I'd say that's it. Usually an increase of nicotine is easily spotted because it's different. More of a light headed rush. A mild headache is usually just dehydration. 2 liters in a day really isn't all that much. Step it up to double your usual for a while and it will probably go away.

The wife and I both had mild headaches in the beginning. We thought it was part quitting analogs and the 24mg nic it stopped after a few days. We both drink nothing but water through out the day making sure to keep hydrated. I have pulled a mild headache once or twice but attribute it to chain vaping in the evening sometimes.