Possible incoming Battery coop...

Just want to gauge some interest in the LG ICR 18650HE2 battery.

2500Mah Flat top. Great for VV/VW diy mods, as well as Mech's.

Approximate price per cell would be $4.72 MOQ at this price would be 300. Minimum order per member would be 4 cells. As in all coops, price includes cell, paypal fees to vendor and shipping to host. Buyer would be responsible for shipping to member and paypal fee's incurred (2.9% +$0.30) of total.

As always battery safety is up to the consumer.

ICR18650HE2-4-510x562.jpg
LG-Discharge-CV.png

Edited by Proetus

Helpful note:

Everyone be smart enough to not put anything in the notes section (or anywhere) on PayPal that indicates the buyer is paying the transaction fees. This is a violation of PayPal's TOS. Stupid, I know. But just be careful. PayPal is almost happy to close accounts.

Well aware of the evilness that is paypal. Run quite a few coops in the past, just a few here n there now. I end out invoices to limit the possibility of these issues. As well as watching all payments for comments. If I see comments, immediately gets refunded and order cancelled.

Thanks for putting it out there for those not aware tho.

Was hoping for a little more interest here tho.

Edited by Proetus

• 2 weeks later...

Might have 30 or so of these available later tonight..they will be in the classifieds section on a first come first serve basis. I just need to verify with my rep that i can indeed change my PI.

Edited by Proetus