hello need your input

themannie

I have been no smoking for 5 years. I have been satisfied with this one company for five years. I got my cartomizers in and flavor was way off and I don't have vapors tongue. Contacted the customer service and was told they cant promise to have same blend that things won't always be same. Sooooo I smoke menthol cartomizers. Flavor is rich sweet and savoury. I dont want just plain menthol it's just to much. Anyone out there smoke menthol and its rich savoury and sweet you could recommend thanks so much

• 2 weeks later...

so you are NOT using e liquid, just ordering cartos prefilled correct? if so, i would suggest an upgrade. with the countless companies making countless flavors there are soo many more options waiting!

If i misread and this isnt the case and you are just looking for a new liquid, then correct me! :)

What is the brand/flavor of the pre-filled cartos you've been using? If we had that info, perhaps one of us can recommend an e-juice brand/flavor that will come close, or even be superior?

If you like carto-styles, moving to a refillable like BOGE (with a better/bigger battery), and finding the right flavor e-juice might be a good option for you?

Making the switch to a vape-pen over the cig-a-likes (small battery with small cartos) may or may not be your cup-of-tea, but will definitely be cheaper and provide a more satisfying experience (more vapor, juice variety, tank options)... at least that is my opinion :) I tried the replaceable carto cig-a-likes, and they "worked", but moving up to an eGo-style vape-pen was the best thing I ever did... then again, I was having trouble replacing smoking with the cig-a-likes... they just didn't cut it for me :)