Minor mod to improve the Aspire ET-S

Mr Smith

I have had a couple of these tanks and still use them regularly, but I have always found the airflow to be too tight and it has often been the cause of flooding with these tanks.

So I took it upon myself to improve this tank :D

Sorry I didn't get any pictures, but the concept is simple enough.

I took my 5/64" drill bit that I use for building coils for my KFL+ and drilled out one of the two air holes in the base of each tank. just by enlarging one of the airholes it has drastically improved the draw and performance of the tank!

no longer feels like trying to smoke a cigarette that was packed/rolled waaaaay too tight, and it seems more resistant to flooding. I have only had them modded for a couple days now, so by about a week or so I should know for sure if it completely solves any flooding issues with the tanks since I don't use them near as often as I used to now that I have a KFL+ lol.

But I do still like these tanks and in fact they were the tanks that originally got me to quit smoking! So for any of you that have one of these tanks but don't like the airflow... just drill one of the air holes out!