Dr Crimmy's V Liquid

3Rutez

I am placing and order for some juice from Dr Crimmy's. Has anybody else tried this juice? It has been getting rave reviews in the vaper groups that I frequent. The most popular flavors are French Vanilla Custard w/ Strawberry and Kitty Milk. They are both said to taste better than Mother's Milk, Unicorn Milk, and Boosted. The only difference between the FVC w/ Strawberry and the Kitty Milk is that the KM has cheesecake mixed in.

They don't have a site up yet, and are pretty much doing orders just like VapeOholic, with you telling them thespecs of your order, and them sending you a PayPal invoice.

The prices are what really made me want to try them. Two sizes are available : $16 for 65ml, and $25 for 125ml.

When I tried Steam Juice, I knew that the quality wasn't going to be great. So far, from all those that have tried Dr Crimmy's, they say the quality is very good. We shall see. I ordered 3 flavors, 65ml bottles. FVC w/Strawberry, Southern Peach (peach, sweet cream, vanilla custard), and Kitty Milk.

• 2 weeks later...

I received my order on Saturday, and have had a few days to test it out. I am utterly blown away by this juice. The flavor is incredible, and the vapor production of the max VG is ridiculous.

SFVC - During the first couple days, I was getting two seperate flavor profiles with this juice. Each draw I took was different, with one being a strawberry cream, and the next being french vanilla ice cream. It has finally settled in, and I am now getting a full on strawberry french vanilla custard milkshake.

Southern Peach - Had a very prominent peach taste in the inhale, and a creamy finish on the exhale when I first tried it. Now it also has melded together and is a straight up peaches and sweet cream.

Kitty Milk - This one had me disgusted when I initially tasted it. I was getting more of a cat pee and burnt sort of taste and smell. I put it away immediately, but wasn't going to give it any sort of review until it was properly steeped, which it is still in the process of doing. I went ahead and gave it another taste today, and am getting a cheesecake taste here, and an SFVC taste there. It still needs more time to come together, but isn't nearly as horrid as it was the other day.

The SFVC and Southern Peach are going to be my ADV for as long as I can keep ordering them. I'm not sure on the Kitty Milk, but I have also never had luck with any cheesecake flavors suiting my tastes.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines