Physicians Urge Fda To Justify Condemnation Of E-Cigarettes

jmhester

• 2 weeks later...

Even if those (F.riggin D.umb A.$$es) ban e-cigs, that cannot stop you from "legaly" making your own and using it. An atomizer is really a simple device to make and Nicotine can be fairly easily extracted from lots of leafy vegetables ( yes, some leafy vegetables have nicotine in them ). now the device I might come up with in my shop may not look as nice but will work just as well. Though it would take alot of leafy veggies to get a decent amount of nicotine :(

I DON'T TRUST ANY GOV'T AGENCY WITH A THREE LETTER MONIKER (Or 4 or 5.....) !

Follow the money..... The truth will always be found at the END of the proverbial rainbow !!!

eh....I wouldn't say ANY government agency. I don't know why I feel like sticking up for the government but there are great people out there. There's jerks as well. I believe in the best in humanity though. I'm sure if e-cigs are really that great things will turn around. They might go down a road with some bumps (well maybe a LOT of bumps) but I'm a firm believer that in the end good will succeed. So here's to hope.

eh....I wouldn't say ANY government agency. I don't know why I feel like sticking up for the government but there are great people out there. There's jerks as well. I believe in the best in humanity though. I'm sure if e-cigs are really that great things will turn around. They might go down a road with some bumps (well maybe a LOT of bumps) but I'm a firm believer that in the end good will succeed. So here's to hope.

As much as I would love to agree with you about good prevailing in the end, I cannot be that sure. There are too many examples of the U.S. government being in an advanced state of entropy. ( note: I do not disagree however that there are still "some" good people involved in our government and that means hope exists in however small a form). :)

I agree with you and the Doctors that have patients that use E-Cig products and the testamonials of us are two of our best allies in the Proppaganda war....

Edited by SteveD1

Even if those (F.riggin D.umb A.$$es) ban e-cigs, that cannot stop you from "legaly" making your own and using it. An atomizer is really a simple device to make and Nicotine can be fairly easily extracted from lots of leafy vegetables ( yes, some leafy vegetables have nicotine in them ). now the device I might come up with in my shop may not look as nice but will work just as well. Though it would take alot of leafy veggies to get a decent amount of nicotine :(

Or we could just keep buying e-cigs. Laws can't prevent anything from crossing the border.

If you decide to extract nicotine why couldn't you just extract it from tobacco? Also, you could probably extract it from smoking cessation devices like nicotine inhalers or patches.

Please... Those of you that have Facebook and or Myspace pages... start sharing these articles on them. It helps bring it to a wider audience.

*Just added this one to my Facebook page

Good idea - added to my FB page too.