Hana with a rda

Jfciv51

My local vape shop is selling Hana mods and I'm looking to get one. Currently I'm running an MVP 2 with the kayfun lite plus. My coworker got a Hana for his kayfun and won't shut up about it, so I figured why not? My question for this thread is that I was also looking to get an rda to throw on the Hana as well. The shop is recommending the stillare clone. I'm noob when it comes to rdas. Does anyone no about this set up or if there's different atomizers that would run well with this mod? Thanks in advance for the info

I am running my stillare on my hana right now. It gets the job done for me. Keep in mind though it is really based on your preferences, your coils, your wattage settings, voltage drop off, etc. Only you can prevent forest fires... oh wait no, that's not right... Only you can determine what's good to you!

Iheartvape thanks for the info. Been vaping for a while, but with the rdas my knowledge is limited. As long as I know the stillare is a good one to throw on the Hana then I'll give it a shot. I know traditionally rdas go on mech mods